10+ Year Old Account

Question Help me to get HD on youtube.

The topic might seams abit off - But I have been searching google dry to try and fix this sh*t!

Thing is, no mather what I do, I just can't get any better quality on youtube than this; youtube.com/watch?v=akBeA5Heh6Q (sorry for the link, but can't post any links before i have made like 10 post in here, any help pleas?)

Computer settings;
    Intel i7 930
    Geforce GTX480
    BenQ XL2410T - 1920x1080 (Full hd, 120hz)

I'm playing with ever thing on ultra in game and 1920x1080.

Fraps is set to:
    50 fps, full screen and audio as normal.

I'm using vegas 8.0 to render my movies and I have tried like 20 different settings in there. Nothing helps.
    I have tried like all settings for .wmv files - Even tried to use virtualdub with a uncompressed avi files.
    Anyone out there who can help me, I mean if you look at paragons movies, they have such a high quality?

Deleted
    You already got HD? Maybe it's because you've got a tiny UI that it looks like not? it looks great to me atleast.
    Last edited by mmocca73de2419; 2011-02-21 at 05:29 PM.

Unlike your video, Paragon has black borders because they don't seem to know how to uncheck "Maintain Aspect Ratio" so I don't consider theirs "HD" but more like 4:3.
    Yours is HD however so unless this is advertising I don't really see a problem.

1080p looks good to me too, even 720 looks nice, don't see the need to go higher than that

10+ Year Old Account
    Might just be me then, but looking at the text, I can't even read it..

Deleted
    Sorry if I missed the point but.. That looks pretty HD to me.. I can read all the text there is on the screen. You are setting it to 1080p in the youtube window, right?

This is the best guide I've seen so far -> http://premoguild.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6048
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks a lot for the link! Just had to change the height from 1080 to 1072 (lol) - youtube.com/watch?v=c3YO_zkXYsY - small clip here to see the different.

Deleted
    It's like 3 pixels sharper

Quote Originally Posted by Ricje View Post
    Unlike your video, Paragon has black borders because they don't seem to know how to uncheck "Maintain Aspect Ratio" so I don't consider theirs "HD" but more like 4:3.
    Yours is HD however so unless this is advertising I don't really see a problem.
    Parts of Paragon's multi-pov videos have black bars because not everyone in the guild plays with the same aspect ratio so the source material is both 16:10 and 16:9.