Addiction - not eating for 4 days

First of all, this is kinda embarassing. I started playing this new facebookgame called Cash King. After 3 hours with intence gaming, I just became really addicted. I fixed new fbprofiles just to get more "spins" on this game. Now I haven't leaved my bedroom for 4 days, and I have not been eating ( I have only been drinking milk and eating this turkish candy ). AND my gf is acting wierd after I didn't want to have sex with her 2 days ago... Its like i can't leave cash king, and somehow i think she should understand it. A guy needs his gamingtime. but i would like to be able to stop before this go out of control.. what to do????

sry for bad english, i'm from poland
    thank you all

Deleted
    have a wank, always work for me.

otherwise, I don't know, turn your computer off?

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    first of all it's clear you're a troll, especially with the immature sex reference.

but just to bite, eating junk, doesn't constitute for you to be acting dramatic that you haven't ate in 4 days..you Have..

Thanks, but I have tried.. I can't help myself ;S and i need to check my email and stuff, and then i'm stuck on cash king again

0/10

You're obviously not playing when you made your post, considering you had to write it up and post it. Try going outside?

Edit: And your obviously responding too! Go get a snack or something!

Quote Originally Posted by Velossa View Post
    0/10

You're obviously not playing when you made your post, considering you had to write it up and post it. Try going outside?

Edit: And your obviously responding too! Go get a snack or something!
    Well, i have to do something when I'm waiting for my "spins" to give me a bunch of money. thats the power of facebook, i can combinate!! but thanks, but I feel like its just a short soulution, and then i'm back on the same track again.. but thanks anyways

15+ Year Old Account
    addiction is not just playing the game endlessly and the nturning off the computer to stop the "feeding." It also runs into your thoughts and emotions inside and outside the game in oyour day to day life, like any other addiction.

addiction is addiction is addiction; whether its substance abuse or a fixation on something its an addiction. They all have the same affects on the human brain.

If this isn't a troll thread(and a poor one at that) then I just don't understand the world anymore.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pseudonym View Post
    A guy needs his gamingtime.
    no, this is just your opinion

Disconnect your internet. You can live without it, surprisingly.

10+ Year Old Account
    dear oh dear oh dear...

10+ Year Old Account
    Shoot yourself.
    If this thread is serious, I don't even to argue why you should do it.
    If you're a troll, which I think you are, shooting yourself is a favor to... well... me ^^.

Deleted
    If you're not able to quit playing the game yourself, no one can help you..

I was "addicted" to many things before, but when I take a deep breath and think about something else, I will eventually get over it

15+ Year Old Account
    Hopefully you've got enough advice to do act on. I have a feeling that if I leave this thread open any longer, bad things will happen.

Locked.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines