To cut straight to the chase, I'm a tank, or DPS looking for a very laid back guild that clearing content comes naturally to. A core group of people that can walk into an instance and clean it up after 1-2 attempts to formulate a good idea of each encounter. I have a very extensive background in almost every raid role, as follows.

Rogue / Druid as DPS (Combat, Assass, Resto, Feral, and Balance) in all content to date barring Naxx V1.0 and SWP(For a deployment). EDIT: This includes all Vanilla and BC instances. Kael trash still makes me cringe, Combat rogue FTL but epic sword + old WF = AMAZING SAUCE!!

Warrior Tank / DPS in every Wrath content barring ICC, clearing all content during it's hay day.

Hunter experience in all Wrath content barring ToGC / ICC.

These are the roles I have primary experience on, I've raided on other classes but for very brief stints as a temporary fix. I was a former raider in a top 20 Horde guild (Spike Flail) on my hunter, setting a few world records on Patchwerk in Naxx V2.0 as a BW/Readiness build back when BM was king of the charts.

The skinny on my recent lack of experience only clearing / attempting the first 3 of BWD and BoT boils down to being incredibly unhappy with my circumstances. Not being arrogant but I am a very intelligent player that can adapt very well, being in a raid full of people that have to develop muscle memory reactions to content is a very "degrading" way to clear content. I don't deal well with wasted time, I enjoy winning and clearly seeing progress. These are the days following WotLK when progress is no longer counted in weeks, but in mere attempts. I'm not looking for drama, I'm looking for a clearcut guild that feeds on forward movement and the skill of it's players. I've seen the lifespan of several servers and guilds, and I am still looking for a home with a core group of kickass peeps who take names, chew bubble gum, and put up moar dots.

PS I'm a college student on a MWF schedule for ~12hours so I'm free all other days barring ~7am-6pm on said "school" days. Feel free to contact me in game, I'm willing to give out cell info should it be needed.