Healer setting up Grid for Chimaeron - help!

So for Chimaeron fight, I'm trying to set up my Grid to show some sort of display for people who dip below 10k HP. I don't do too much configuring on my Grid so I'm having a little trouble figuring it out.

Ideally, if Grid can highlight the border of these ppl when they dip sub 10k hp, that would be amazing and a great deal of help.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    While I use healbot, Blizzard helpfully applies a debuff to everyone that drops into the danger zone called Low Health; you can set up your grid to display this debuff and it will do the job perfectly. As for how to set that up, I have no idea, sorry.

You go in status,debuffs and add there new debuff called Low Health,then you go in indicator,center icon and check Debuff: Low Health

edited: ^^ beat me too it =)

You could 'alternatively' have it show up as a corner dot of your choosing, or any other indicator ( Center Text, Outline, Corner Plus, etc ) that you like to use in Grid.

This is what was posted on our guild forums:

First, you're going to want to be able to pipe status in grid, for that you need -> http://www.wowace.com/addons/grid-st...es/7542-v1-22/
    What this does is lets you take status that you have added to grid, and add conditionals to them so that they only appear when those conditions are met.

So, what you want to do for this specific encounter, is Make a pipe that will show health deficits normally on the unit, but when it falls below a certain percent, it will change to health values instead. You could also change it to always show health values when it normally would show deficits. Additionally you can also add that this only works after a button press, meaning that you can toggle it on and off, if you don't like using it, but would really like it for this encounter.

So, how to do it.
    1. Once you're in-game. Go to Grid -> Control Pipes
    2. Add "Health Values" or whatever you want to call this pipe into the new pipe box.
    3. Go to Grid->Indicators->Center Text and check the box with the name of the pipe you added. In this circumstance, it will say Health Values.
    4. Go to Grid->Indicators->Health Value(or whatever you named it) and check the box next to Health Deficit. This is checking what information is being sent through the pipe.
    5. Go to Grid->Status->Control Pipes->Health Value(or whatever you named it)->Filters
    6. Add a "New To-Text Filter"
    7. Click on the to-Text filter under Filters and make sure the status shows "Value"

Stopping here will now make the health deficits show values instead at ALL TIMES
    Below are two Guards that you can add.

8. Grid->Status->Control Pipes->Health Value->Guards
    9. Add a New Key Guard and a new Absolute Threshhold Guard
    10. In the Absolute Threshold Guard, make sure the status is set to Value, the Guard opens when the status is below, and change the threshold to a certain number. I put mine at 30000, that means only when the unit is below 30000, their health deficit text will change to health value text. Whenever they're above 30000, it will still show deficits.

11. In the Key Guard set the binding to any button of your choice. In my case, I'm using Numpad -. So when I press the button, it will turn the entire pipe on and off. So that I don't have to use it for any fight but Chimaeron.

That should do it. to test, make sure your health is below the threshold, and that it's toggeled on if you have those options.

Having pipes with your grid will do alot of cool things, you can even make a pipe that will change your grid to only show healer's mana bars, now that's cool!

Another Thing that I did, but isn't necessary is to make a complete new pipe in addition to this, and have almost everything the same.
    Here's what I did different.
    1. Named the second one "Sub 10k"
    2. Moved it a little higher in priority than the first.
    3. In Grid->Status->Sub 10k. Check Use Pipe Color and change the color to something like a bright Red.
    4. In the absolute threshold Guard, change the value to 10001 instead of 30000.

This pipe will have a higher priority than the first, but only enables when the health is below 10001.
    This is what having both of these on will do.
    Your Unit will show health deficits normally from max health to 30k.
    At 30k and below, it will start showing Health values instead.
    At 10k and below, the Health Values with Turn to Red, or whatever color you made it. Makes it really easy to see who needs to be healed up!
    Join Amicus, 10man progression raiding, but on a respectable 2day schedule!

Deleted
    I’m not using Grid anymore but Lynixx explanation should to it. (or google "add debuff grid smite co" for example)

Personally, I like the way debuffs “fly in” using Vuhdo

wow awesome help guys, thanks! this will help out our healing group alot

10+ Year Old Account
    Just as an extra note, the Low Health debuff icon you are looking for looks like this:

I also recommend having it show up as a Center Icon indicator, as someone else suggested.

I found that adding Caustic Slime to my Vuhdo bars works really well also. It goes right on those that go below 10k hp as that is what causes them to and it puts a obnoxious lime green poison icon on their bars. All you do is add the title of the debuff into the special debuffs section and wala the pretty icon pops up on your screen. But I might try that Low Health Debuff as well.

Signature made by Resentful!

Chateau - 85 Holy Priest - Doomhammer - Goodwill Gamers

We found out during the first weeks that the blizzard ui is perfect for this fight.
    You can sort the raid alphabetically (we got used to have 1 healer heal the raid from the top and 1 healer from the bottom for prevent the healers healing the same target). it also shows the 10k hp debuff by default.

There is a Grid Plug-in out now - GridStatusChimaeron - which lets you set a threshold based on actual HP.

I just set center text to show HP. If anyone is below 100% it shows their HP and if they are at 100 it shows their name.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    I usually just change the Health Deficit on center text 2 to Unit Health so i can see the current health. And I also have GridStatusRaidDebuff, so i can see the Low Health icon as well
    Noca, Holy Paladin