Page 2 of 53 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    What is CC? I hate it when Tanks ask this question... Usually the group disbands right after that.

kk
    I mean the WTF. I hate it when people use this.

It's not like anyone would ever use it in real life unless you wanted to sound like a complete retard.

Mum: "Rob, could you go to the shop and get some milk please?"
    Rob: "Kay Kay"

-.-

Abbreviations for class specific skills.
    I may know most classes' skills, but when people start using abbreviations for all of them I stop understanding anything
    I have enough of EA ruining great franchises and studios, forcing DRM and Origin on their games, releasing incomplete games only to sell day-1 DLCs or spill dozens of DLCs, and then saying it, and microtransactions, is what players want, stopping players from giving EA games poor reviews, as well as deflecting complaints with cheap PR tricks.

I'm not going to buy any game by EA as long as they continue those practices.

Quote Originally Posted by highnaga View Post
    Are your really saying lfm HmgT?

Dude...

LFM MGT HC!
    No, I say "Looking for more for heroic Magister's Terrace". Or, well, I would have, but it's so easy to solo now! :P

So how americans name heroic if not HC ?

By far the worst for me is 'soz'.

Quote Originally Posted by Shrouded View Post
    No, I say "Looking for more for heroic Magister's Terrace". Or, well, I would have, but it's so easy to solo now! :P
    I still have a macro used in TBC... "LF CC MgT HC imba grp" something like that :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Robula View Post
    kk
    I mean the WTF. I hate it when people use this.

It's not like anyone would ever use it in real life unless you wanted to sound like a complete retard.

Mum: "Rob, could you go to the shop and get some milk please?"
    Rob: "Kay Kay"

-.-
    gotta throw my hat in with this one here. i also dont really like Plox....probably not just a WoW term but man it sounds bad

Deleted
    Abbreviations for class specific skills.
    I may know most classes' skills, but when people start using abbreviations for all of them I stop understanding anything
    Indeed! I had 20 Tena on rog in WG. I stealth to that group of Alliance, *pop AR, BF, 2x trinkets and start FoK-ing everyone*

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Remortal View Post
    'CoC' Nothing makes my twilight jasmine grind more exhausting than rediculous penis jokes.
    I laughed.
    Loser since Feb. 05'

10+ Year Old Account
    "soz"
    "kk"
    "brah"

Quote Originally Posted by druenos View Post
    Hi, For me it's got to be "bio" and "vanilla" , If you want to go for a piss just say so, what's with all this " brb, going bio " lol. Also ppl who talk about " vanilla ", to me it just sounds so stupid lol. This is meant as a humorous thread, don't take this too seriously.
    The term "vanilla" makes me hopping mad. It's classic, for G-d's sake! Even on the achievements panel it says classic and NOT vanilla.

Rainlights - 120 Blood Elf Monk (US-Illidan Horde)

GG blizz and gogo.
    So unbelievably annoying.

Deleted
    plx
    dudu
    imba

I hate every single one of those phrases. People who use "dudu" go on /ignore without a second thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Elvissa View Post
    plx
    dudu
    imba

I hate every single one of those phrases. People who use "dudu" go on /ignore without a second thought.
    I've never heard dudu. What does it mean?

Deleted
    DPS1 - "Hey we got a tank "
    DPS2 - "hey there!"
    TANK - "...stonecore?"
    A Player has left the group. Keep Fucking searching otherwise gtfo and leave too.

just....hate this

10+ Year Old Account
    Enchantment Shaman.

Drives me up the freakin wall.

10+ Year Old Account
    With so much passion, with so much hatred I hate the saying "GIEF". Even now it takes extreme self-control not to throw my laptop through the window just when I'm thinking about it. Why do you use it? WHY?

First I thought people kept misspelling grief. Then sadly later on I realized what it actually meant and everytime someone uses it I wish I could do some serious damage to them. Sigh. I need a cigarette.
    Of lips of splendor and tongues of deceit

XD...
    This isn't really a 'WoW term', but it's used quite often in-game and I really don't like it.