Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    go arms, hit level 10, start doing BG's , and at level 60,70 and 80 you will be full epic making those harde to level places easyer ( apart from your heirlooms that is )

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sfidt View Post
    Also buy crafted embersilk bags with 22 slots and equip urself with health pots for all levels just if u want really no downtime and fast levelling.
    U can use elixirs too. Also scrolls are nice if u are willing to pay
    yep gonna keep that in mind

Before you all say "be a man spec prot", i am, was and will always be main spec prot on my warrior and i absolutely love the spec. However:
    If you're gonna powerlvl a warrior dont do it as prot. The survivability is just not worth it anymore imo.
    Even if prot is fine as leveling spec nowadays the damage output of the DPS specs is (obviously) still higher.
    You get victory rush at lvl 5 so downtime is not a problem whatsoever. You can take 3 mobs easily if you just kill them fast enough cause you will have victory rush available after every kill.

I started the Cata content on my warrior as prot but seing it took me like 2-3x the amount of time to kill stuff i stayed arms for questing and switched to prot for instance spamming. Think i needed like 2-3 days from 80-85 .. i only played in the evenings tho

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Magkakos View Post
    All dungeons has their quests in the entrance i heared .. i mean vanilla dungeons,is that true?
    Yes, a lot of quests can be picked up from the dungeon entrances. There may be quests from their respective zones, I am not entirely sure.

Don't do the instance quests, completely skip them. Not long ago the XP from dungeons got nerfed pretty hard and seem to be giving less XP than normal quests. Risk of ending up with retards is just too big. Stick to soloing.

Just my 2 cents.

Prot's survivability isn't needed since you will have Victory Rush. Go arms, glyph victory rush at 15 and enjoy healing almost half your hp after every killing blow.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hey Magkakos!

I recently started leveling my second warrior, and I have pretty much full BoA on it. Took me around 2-3 days with slacking and questing to reach 60 and 70 was not far away, I got really busy with irl life after that and Northrend is not really motivating, so it's currently just level 75. (With around 1 and a half days playedtime)

I recommend questing, by far, it's SO EASY. Go arms aswell, don't relay your leveling on instances with 4 other players that might be retards. Plus questing is better and faster experience aswell, if you're good at it. Decided a race yet? My second warr is an undead, and I was basically just following quests from 1-60, with quests taking me to new zones. The quests are also awesome, and some of them are just *nerdgasm*

Don't go instances, it's not worth it over the awesome questing. Also go arms, fury won't be worth it either with rage issues. The only thing holding you back as arms will be mobility, but that won't be too much of a problem and you'll encounter it in the other specs aswell.

Also suggest getting epic mount in Outland/Northrend, things will go a lot faster then. Good luck ;-)

Don't forget the cloak you get from guild rep.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tasoula View Post
    Also suggest getting epic mount in Outland/Northrend, things will go a lot faster then. Good luck ;-)
    Hey Tasoula! 2nd warrior? hmm ;p well flying mount is a MUST and yep i will have it fixed as soon as i can get it

---------- Post added 2011-02-22 at 02:30 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by warlocx View Post
    Don't forget the cloak you get from guild rep.
    yep gonna work on it, n head as well

go prot, its completely faceroll.
    i leveled a worgen alt with my GF (she as prot warrior, me as balance/heal druid). she is topping the dps meter in every dungeon by far! plus you can 2man all dungeons up to wotlk easily with an offheal specced class.

Deleted
    Ok, interesting challenge. I've done the same recently with my warrior. 5 1/2 play days BUT I've levelled mining and JC to max at the same time.

Here is my recommendation:

- Make sure that you have a solid heritage set. That is: a 1H, shoulders, and chest (cape optional if you can). Never, under ANY ciscumstances, get rid of those pieces before you hit 85. The % additional exp is just too good to pass up.

- go Prot, no questions asked, until level 68. Go to the LK zone. Soon after. Maybe 71? you can equip the Archeology 1h axe from Vrykul (level 226). Respec Fury, and do this, it's silly awesome.

- for 80-85, basically it depends on your weapon. Forget prot, it takes forever to kill a mob at this level. You're going to need weapons there. My best suggestion is to make sure you do all the quests that can give you a weapon upgrade. When you can have 2 good weapons (either 1H or 2H) go fury, the self heal makes it a better levelling spec at these levels, because it is more than the 5% damage you lose from Zerk stance. If you can't find 2 good weapons, no questions asked: go arms.

Deleted
    alright thanks all gonna keep in mind everything said till now.. POLL here go vote if u like http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...cting-Link-%29

To the OP: Your time frame is very forgiving. I would suggest Prot to 69, then TG or SMF to 85. I was able to do this, without heirlooms, in 9 days playing about 11 hours a day (With intermittent breaks of course)

To Sfidt: Your avatar made me almost spit milk out meh nose laughing. Mind if I copy/paste it for other forums? ;P

Edit: 9 real days, not play time.
    Last edited by DarkSkar; 2011-02-22 at 02:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nodata View Post
    - Make sure that you have a solid heritage set. That is: a 1H, shoulders, and chest (cape optional if you can). Never, under ANY ciscumstances, get rid of those pieces before you hit 85. The % additional exp is just too good to pass up.
    Get rid of them once you turn 80! They are worthless afterwards...

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    I've nothing to contribute other than this:

I have to give anyone credit who is able to level so quickly. I know I'd get burned out within a few days trying to power-level a toon. I can't even comprehend having one raid-ready within 10 calendar days. It might be due to the fact that I'm a quasi-old guy. :P Then again, we have a some folks in our guild who are my age and can level light years faster than I can.

Good luck with your bet!

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Magkakos View Post
    Hey Tasoula! 2nd warrior? hmm ;p well flying mount is a MUST and yep i will have it fixed as soon as i can get it
    Haha, I'm just enjoying my warriors.

(aka I'm horrible with other classes and I needed an alt for altruns!)

Fast questing Id personally go Fury, with dual spec Prot for dungeons and insta Q's

You can lolpwn mobs in fury so much faster than prot you can solo and end quest chain bosses very very quickly with all your CD's popped, even soloing 3 and 5 player suggested quests.

Questing with prot takes bloody ages

Quote Originally Posted by thorenSSE View Post
    You can take 3 mobs easily if you just kill them fast enough
    that's just it though, as prot, I've taken on up to 16 enemies at the same level as me at once. you just can't do that without shield block, shield wall, and last stand. you say that the dps specs to more dps, but from 15-63 i wasn't out dpsed even once in a dungeon, and at 63 it was once to a warlock, then none again till 71.

the dps specs only do more dps if you are fighting 2-3 enemies at a time. go prot and massive pull to steamroll every quest.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by KamiKapse View Post
    Get rid of them once you turn 80! They are worthless afterwards...
    Don't. 25% additional exp beats flat out any stat gain you may have from better gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Nodata View Post
    Don't. 25% additional exp beats flat out any stat gain you may have from better gear.
    Chest, shoulders and ring no longer give their XP bonus when you're 80. Stick with the cloak (and helm) until 85 ofcourse.