Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I find this tier a clear 50/50 split really.
    Half of it is fun, intuitive design, the other half is tedious and tiresome mechanics with poor design ethos and implementation, along with some archaic reversions to the old 'just add interrupts or adds' to make it harder. I love that my class got love which is swaying me toward enjoying it more, but heroic content wise (Normal modes I enjoyed when we were doing them, without a doubt) has a real hit and miss air to it, with some fights really translating well difficulty wise and others translating to awkward to handle and RNG-themed problems.
    However, it beats out a majority of WotLK content, and I wasn't expecting the expansion to hark back to TBC's perfectly tuned way, so all in all I'm pretty happy with it, after all with all the radical things Blizzard were saying pre-beta, it could have turned out far worse

Deleted
    tbh, i hate this tier sure its hard, but the dungeons seem so lame like the scenery, boss mechanics all that stuff

Lock this thread now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its insanity!!!!!!!!! I actually like it as well. I love Tol Barad. I think I might be the only one. We are lvling up blowing up heroics and getting cheaves in spare time as a guild. But seriously lok this thread befor e QqErs get schooled, amma rihgt?

**edit ***--- editing to make fun of my typing omg!

10+ Year Old Account
    Cataclysm is fine. Just a few classes need to be buffed and nerfed, but that's a continuous cycle in WoW. Oh, and a tabard tab would be really nice whenever they get the chance to mess around with something small like that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by wordup View Post
    I find this tier a clear 50/50 split really.
    Half of it is fun, intuitive design, the other half is tedious and tiresome mechanics with poor design ethos and implementation, along with some archaic reversions to the old 'just add interrupts or adds' to make it harder. I love that my class got love which is swaying me toward enjoying it more, but heroic content wise (Normal modes I enjoyed when we were doing them, without a doubt) has a real hit and miss air to it, with some fights really translating well difficulty wise and others translating to awkward to handle and RNG-themed problems.
    However, it beats out a majority of WotLK content, and I wasn't expecting the expansion to hark back to TBC's perfectly tuned way, so all in all I'm pretty happy with it, after all with all the radical things Blizzard were saying pre-beta, it could have turned out far worse
    I agree.

It's just sad how the 10mans are tuned compared to 25mans, especially in heroic. 10 mans really seem to dislike melees and overall are very unforgiving.

The majority of people do like it, there just aren't as many people talking about how good it is compared to how many moan about it.

I'm currently sitting at 2/13 HM and loving this tier as well.
    My sig was stolen, if you find it please contact me. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Raykus View Post
    I agree.

It's just sad how the 10mans are tuned compared to 25mans, especially in heroic. 10 mans really seem to dislike melees and overall are very unforgiving.
    yeah, once again Blizzard have shown a sway to a particular DPS type, alongside showing bias in certain fights to some healing/tank classes in particular. 10 man as a whole was poorly realized and I think the ethos for the 10/25 split should be re-considered by blizzard seriously before 4.1 comes out. Some fights in 10man are significantly easier, whilst others are impossibly difficult. It's a shame that such flaws were shown, but the real question is can they capitalize on what has been shown by the time the next major content patch shows it's head.

Deleted
    I love the T11 Content indeed; They could have made it a bit more fun adding some Tier drops as reward to those not progressing heroics and tune up 10 Man heroic versions because they seem to be constructed for 25 Mans. These 2 changes would make it even more fun at the current state of gameplay; other than that, Visuals, gaming experience its a lot different and fun!

10+ Year Old Account
    This is an amazing Tier. No tier has ever managed to excite me so much as bosses like Atramedes (I love tanking the beam in Air Phase!), the sudden horror of seeing the Massacre on Chimaeron, the awesome interrupt-fest of Maloriak... It's an amazing tier and blizzard designed it well.
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

agreed this tier is awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Mastrcapn View Post
    This is an amazing Tier. No tier has ever managed to excite me so much as bosses like Atramedes (I love tanking the beam in Air Phase!), the sudden horror of seeing the Massacre on Chimaeron, the awesome interrupt-fest of Maloriak... It's an amazing tier and blizzard designed it well.
    reading that just makes me wonder just how many tiers have you truly experienced? Seems a little rose-tinted to believe that Atramedes is unique (C&P'd kite mechanic from felmyst) or that interrupt-fests are intuitive since they're everywhere.

While I'm only 3/13 on 25 man this tier is indeed refreshing.

I don't believe it's fair to compare felmyst ie and end tier boss versus atramedes a start tier boss in terms of mechanics,

This tier of raiding is exceptional especially because it is the start tier.

I agree. I'm enjoying it *almost* as much as Ulduar which is pretty good for an intro tier and I'm not even as far as I'd like to be yet progress-wise. The normal modes aren't a total pushover minus Halfus during some of the easier combos and BH which doesn't count.....they may not all be all that hard, but definetely reasonable enough....the bosses range in difficulty so even newer players can learn to raid and kill stuff. My only real complaint are the bugs, but honestly most of that has concerned world first guilds (Sinestra attempts) more than myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Taara View Post
    My only complaint with this tier of raiding is....NEFARIAN DIDNT HAVE CLASS CALLS! CURSE YOU BLIZZARD CUUUUURSE YOU!!!
    Oh I'd love to see some updated class calls from the old new Nefarian Encounter, no doubt.

For me, yes.. count me in. I enjoy the raiding content Blizzard gave us for now, but I find myself less playing compared to the other X-Packs but way less unscubscribing compared to WoTLK.
    Hopefully Blizzard won't screw it up with the upcoming content patches
    ››yeah, here used to be a signature once. I've must lost it somewhere in the twisting nether... still waiting for the mail from the postmaster.

Most of the people who like it are in solid raiding guilds.The majority of people out there aren't and dont like it.I myself like the raids,but thats all,dailys and archaeology can suck a donkey.A lot of people are leaving,but blizz are moving into Brazil and dont give a fuck.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ALCH3MIST View Post
    It's ok I guess, we are currently progressing on normal but I find it very easy atm, I hope this changes on Nefarion and heroics.
    "We're currently progressing in normal... we can't clear it yet, but it's just sooo easy." Huh?

On-topic: Nice to see a thread like this now and then I really love this tier, haven't had as much fun in a raid since the times of Serpentshrine and Tempest Keep(wasn't a big fan of Ulduar, though it certainly was the best raid in Wrath)

Lol class calls on nef would be interesting to say the least: all tanks change stance and become crittable - yea cant really see that working

Deleted
    I love this tier. The normal mode difficulty is spot on for our casual raidgroup. Not too hard but a challenge. 9/12 and Al'akir will go down this reset.

Mellee is totally fucked in this Tier. Each extre melee makes fight much harder.