Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Have you ever been kicked for this...

In HEROICS(5man)! For the tank dying be cuse he is recklessly pulling and since you are a resto druid burst healling isnt really our job.

Deleted
    Prehot is your friend

Nope. But I've seen HUNDREDS of idiots raging at innocent party members because of someone else's mistake.

This isn't wrath?

You can't heal a green/blue geared tank in half dps gear (which been like 70% of the tanks lately that I got in my groups -.-) that chain pulls and ends up pulling 2+ packs?

L2P issue imo

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryttge View Post
    Prehot is your friend
    I hate healers that pre-HoT.

Quote Originally Posted by Tavin View Post
    You can't heal a green/blue geared tank in half dps gear (which been like 70% of the tanks lately that I got in my groups -.-) that chain pulls and ends up pulling 2+ packs?

L2P issue imo
    That's really more of a math problem lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultima View Post
    I hate healers that pre-HoT.
    And that is why?

Quote Originally Posted by Javice69 View Post
    And that is why?
    Probably because they take agro from him, because he can't pull properly. *giggles*

OT: Nope, never been kicked on my Druid, probably because I queue with people I know unlike most of the other idiots who come here complaining.. *COUGH*

15+ Year Old Account
    This is a healer wide issue i had tanks try to pull 3-4 groups all at once and it is never a good thing.

I was kicked because I refused to heal a Warrior tank, who had 6-7 Intellect pieces. The run was going horribly, I inspected and noticed the int gear. Refused to heal. A druid asked the guy to change to Fury, and he would tank in Feral. He switched... but keps using the same gear, shield included, in Fury spec! I refused to heal further until he was kicked. They kicked me instead. I understand i was being a bit of a prick... but come on... Prot with int gear? Fury with int gear a shield? Do people think before equipping items?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Treelife View Post
    Probably because they take agro from him, because he can't pull properly. *giggles*
    I might be mistaken, but I seem to remember that healing spells, that are cast pre combat do 0 threat just like my pink paw does 0 threat if cast pre combat

Quote Originally Posted by sharpy View Post
    This is a healer wide issue i had tanks try to pull 3-4 groups all at once and it is never a good thing.
    I would pull the entire instance in Wrath, I would never pull more than one in Cata. Even geared.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kworal View Post
    I was kicked because I refused to heal a Warrior tank, who had 6-7 Intellect pieces. The run was going horribly, I inspected and noticed the int gear. Refused to heal. A druid asked the guy to change to Fury, and he would tank in Feral. He switched... but keps using the same gear, shield included, in Fury spec! I refused to heal further until he was kicked. They kicked me instead. I understand i was being a bit of a prick... but come on... Prot with int gear? Fury with int gear a shield? Do people think before equipping items?
    Of course not item level supersedes stats and armor types.
    I breathe Shadows, Caress with fingers of razor-sharp steel, Weep tears of poison. Mine is the name of your sudden, messy, Death.

Quote Originally Posted by Javice69 View Post
    I might be mistaken, but I seem to remember that healing spells, that are cast pre combat do 0 threat just like my pink paw does 0 threat if cast pre combat
    Actually, no. Since HoTs tick, the ticks cause threat. Considering the way that Blizz has nerfed instant AoE tanking, outside of DKs, HoTs can draw aggro on mobs if they tick before the tank has a chance to do, at least, a little AoE threat.

Quote Originally Posted by Kworal View Post
    Most likely the warrior that started the vote, people don't look at the votes, they just click yes when it pops up.

Edit: Interesting observation lately, why Blizz allows tanks (or anyone for that matter) to queue for heroics with gear that lacks gems in sockets is beyond me, can't be that hard to check.
    Last edited by Redblade; 2011-02-22 at 05:55 PM.

Deleted
    Well, then you couln't have any gear unsocketed in your inventory or your bank since they are calculating your itemlvl like this.
    If they only check the items you are currently wearing you would simply unequip these items and queue without a probleme.
    Otherwise they would have to change the whole itemlevel system. => too much work

I haven't been kicked for not being able to keep a tank up. I have been running into a lot of people that are stam stacking lately (333/346 geared). For those I'll kindly state that I refuse to heal those tanks for that reason and leave.

I have been kicked by a guild group that thought it funny to grief the LFD. First pull in Stonecore went fine, the second pull the tank stayed behind a little and the mage body pulled. I barely kept everyone alive, but no deaths and was immediately flamed for being a bad healer. The tank stated he wasn't pulling anymore until I got my shit together and zoned out while the other 3 harassed me. While doing so the hunter MD the first boss to me while the shadow priest tried to life grip me to the boss. After the threats of them putting a ticket against me and all the needless harassment I just put the ticket in myself and waited for the kick. I felt sorry for the next healer but nothing more I could do.

Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa View Post
    Most likely the warrior that started the vote, people don't look at the votes, they just click yes when it pops up.

Edit: Interesting observation lately, why Blizz allows tanks (or anyone for that matter) to queue for heroics with gear that lacks gems in sockets is beyond me, can't be that hard to check.
    Nah. It was a hunter who called me retard and said that the tank pays to play, so he can play with int gear if he wants...

I think tanks just have too much power atm. no one kicks them, it means another 30-40miin wait. people rather stick with the crappy tank and get the dungeon (hardly) done.

Off topic: It's ridiculous to tell a druid not to pre-hot. If the tank's pulling enough mobs that pre-hotting puts me in danger of getting heal agro on mobs, then he's pulling enough mobs where if I don't start healing him immediately after he has agro he's going to get spiked down fast. The alternative would be to ignore pre-hots (and the 20% bonus healing I get from Mastery), and instead queue up a big heal for after he has agro and waste 3 GCDs while healing him to build up my stacks of LB. Most tanks that are bad at AoE snap-threat are also bad about popping CDs proactively on a big trash pull, so the "alternative" I mentioned really isn't much of one.