[A] 11/12 1/13HM 25m Guild *Need Healers!* Mon/Wed 7-11 PM EST

Who is The Family Business?

The Family Business began in December 2004, several weeks after WoW went live, and has been a staple of the Burning Blade community ever since. TFB was first notorious for sparking large world-PvP battles that both Alliance and Horde players enjoyed participating in, and then in May of 2005, TFB began its long standing raid career that has spanned from Molten Core to Cataclysm. Leadership in the guild has passed among only a few hands and the original founders are still active to this day, making it one of the oldest and most active guilds, not just on Burning Blade, but in the world.

Why TFB?

Although rarely bringing in server firsts (but not zero), TFB has been most commonly among the top 5, and for some time, top 3 guilds of Burning Blade in raid progression. Further, TFB has had a semi-casual raiding stance since day 1, and while TFB raids less than many of its peers, we still out perform much of the competition. With TFB, you can look forward to a shorter raid schedule (Currently 2 nights a week, 4 hours a night) but you can expect those 4 hours to be used to their fullest. That said, we enjoy a light, comedic atmosphere during our raids. We like to play the game to have fun, and raiding quietly for 4 hours is usually not how we do things. Jokes aside, you can expect a very serious shift in attitude when it comes time for progression. Most importantly, TFB has been raiding for almost 6 years now. If you are tired of joining guilds that only immediately fall apart, or simply want to join a long standing guild with the opportunity to become an officer or senior member, you need to look no further. We are always looking out for individuals who have the spark of initiative and welcome them to our officer ranks. We have handled ourselves well over these many years and we do not, and will not, break down and gdisband over petty in-game drama.

Raiding Information

Current raid schedule is Mondays and Wednesdays from 7-11 PM EST. No other attendance is required, but you must be able to reliably make these raid days. Those with volatile work schedules or real life situations which may make you unavailable to raid less than 75% need not apply. Those with down syndrome, people who can't raid without a joint, and players possessing the IQ of a wet rock need not apply either. If you disconnect anymore than two times in a four hour period, please fix your internet and don't apply to anyone. Ever.

Current Needs:
    1 Holy paladin
    1 Restoration Shaman
    1 Restoration Druid

Our website is located at tfbguild.net - Use the guild application button at the top of the website. If you have any questions, you can create a level 1 character on our server and talk to me, or ask in this thread. I will do my best to provide as much information as I can.

Edit: Could not post a link as this is the first time I am using the MMO Champion forums. The website is listed but not underlined or clickable.
    Last edited by Astraeus64; 2011-02-22 at 06:53 PM.