Deleted

PvP nameplate addon?

Hi there, I am looking for a decent & up-to-date pvp nameplate addon. With the option to disable friendly nameplates & has classicons, castbars and such. Anyone?

TidyPlates, it's not specifically a PvP add-on, but it does everything you listed. A lot of it drives off your regular WoW configuration options. So turn on enemy plates only, class coloring on, and there you go. I also have keybound the 3 keys to turn on/off enemy plates, friendly plates, all plates, so that I can easily get into the mode I want depending on what I am doing. (ie: On my healer I can turn plates off in Org, and back on in BG's, and all plates on in arena).

Deleted
    Not sure Tidy Plates shows castbars. But I believe DocsNamePlates does.

Deleted
    I tried tidyplates, but it doesn't have alot of options. I couldn't even find the option to turn off the friendly nameplates, for example.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon959 View Post
    I tried tidyplates, but it doesn't have alot of options. I couldn't even find the option to turn off the friendly nameplates, for example.
    Enabling nameplates is part of the standard Blizzard options. The default bindings are "V" to toggle enemy nameplates and "Shift-V" for friendly nameplates, afaik.

Also, the bare Tidy Plates addon may not have many options but the Tidy Plates Threat Plates sub-addon has a LOT of options. In particular, its superb for tanking.

There's only three popular nameplates addons: Tidy Plates (with Threat Plates), Aloft and DocsNameplates. Try them all.

Herald of the Titans Orangetai420's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Turning off friendly name plates uses the default keybind. Shift + V or something like that (I forget the exact bind, check your keybindings menu).

Deleted
    Using TidyPlates with Icicle.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Also, all nameplate addons support the enemy castbar - just turn on "Castbars on Nameplates" in the default Blizzard options.

Using Tidy Plates: Threat Plates.. loving it and you can do some customizations with it.

Also awesome for tanking.