Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

Female Ogre at Ogri'La

Found a site called http://www.ogrila.org/ which is basically a site full of starting zone ideas for a possible ogre race =D It's pretty awesome.

But I've found that the page on the history of the ogres has a picture of not just an ogre, but an ogress! of course, it's not an official model, but it's what they'll probably look like if, or hopefully when, blizzard add the female model to the game. they might wait until if (or when =D) they become a playable race like worgen, which gives them a reason to do it. but they should do it anyway, it does make sense!

Link to the page with the picture on: http://www.ogrila.org/ogres.html

They've also got an ogre customiser, which is what it may look like if they become a playable race =D but they have yet to do a female ogre on the customiser, but the male ogre one's quite cool, i find it really cool that the casters have two heads like most ogre magi, shammy or warlocks and everyone else has one head.

Link to Create an Ogre: http://www.ogrila.org/cc

Links should all be working now =D the first link had .com and not .org... the rest of them were working (hopefully) anyway
    Last edited by mmoc31d9df1394; 2011-02-22 at 05:58 PM. Reason: fixing links

That is actually pretty damn cool. I'm surprised no one did anything like this for other races.

Or have they?

Dwarf, Tauren, Undead, Troll, and Goblin females are hideous enough, we don't need no stinkin' ogres too. Although that is what I would probably expect them to look like, minus the abs.

I like to think that they divide like cells to procreate. That way there's no image of the alternative mucking up my brain

P.S. Ogres should definitely not be Deathknights.
    Warlocks are what FDR was talking about
    Quote Originally Posted by OldHordeGlory View Post
    RAGNAROS: WOULD YOU LIKE THAT TOASTED?!
    Customer: Um, no thanks.
    RAGNAROS: TOO BAD! TASTE THE FLAMES OF SULFURON!

Deleted
    i love it! i always wanted to be a ogre, i have always found myself in those guys, so much like me :P big dumb and super fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Dread Pirate Roberts View Post
    Dwarf, Tauren, Undead, Troll, and Goblin females are hideous enough, we don't need no stinkin' ogres too. Although that is what I would probably expect them to look like, minus the abs.

I like to think that they divide like cells to procreate. That way there's no image of the alternative mucking up my brain

...How do you hate goblin and troll females? Gtfo

Quote Originally Posted by Gharld View Post
    ...How do you hate goblin and troll females? Gtfo
    the same way you love troll females from wow alpha
    게임 은 어렵~~

Behold the majestic ogre mating dance.

You know you love it.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    actually way back before cata's new races were announced the first indication of worgen and goblins were halloween masks of both races and their genders. however, alongside those masks there were ogre masks. males were the standard in game model as before but there were female faces that i have never seen before.

found them
    http://static.mmo-champion.com/mmoc/...10128masks.jpg
    Last edited by Facelece; 2011-02-22 at 05:44 PM.
    there is a German word that i feel should be brought to english.
    Backpfeifengesicht: a face in desperate need of a fist

if it weren't so long i would use it all the time

Quote Originally Posted by Facelece View Post
    actually way back before cata's new races were announced the first indication of worgen and goblins were halloween masks of both races and their genders. however, alongside those masks there were ogre masks. males were the standard in game model as before but there were female faces that i have never seen before.
    The ogre masks were added shortly after (along with naga), apparently Blizzard making an attempt to throw off people believing worgen and goblins would be the Cata races.

Heh, I forgot about the murloc and vrukul masks...

The links you posted aren't working.
    "With this costume, I'll get Asian girls for sure!"
    - Judge Malthred revealing my avatar's inner thoughts

10+ Year Old Account

I whould clearly have done a Dwarf and Tauren female!
    And Ogre DKs whould have been EPIC!

Give the Horde Ogres!

I used to be one of the biggest anti ogre people but im starting to warm up to em, only problem is by the time the next expansion hits I'll be character capped on my realm :/

The links don't load for me.

Check back later guys. The links worked when he first posted the topic.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jistu View Post
    The links you posted aren't working.
    I just checked: only the first one isn't working, but you can get there via clicking home on the other links (will try and fix the other)

sry u can't fap to all the races females, and btw u didn't list worgen u furry creep lol

Deleted
    all links fixed btw!

There's also Naga masks as well.

Most could make sense for the Horde, but it makes me wonder which race Alliance would get. High Elves are really the only ones I can think of that are Alliance friendly that aren't currently available.
    The past is gone, now is all there is.

Enjoy reading reviews on video games and other fun stuff? Check out my site Updated when I have time!
    http://snipersedge.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by Taunka View Post
    all links fixed btw!
    not for me
    i still cant open a single one of them
    dont know why

Deleted
    The links don't work for me :/