Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    If that's the ogre mount, then I am race changing to ogre the moment they come out!

Quote Originally Posted by Martyris View Post
    It has actually already been posted by blizzard that Ogres will be the next race - in a rush, if I think about it later I will try and find the bluepost. I recall it was the answer to a question stated at blizzcon.
    Not it hasn't and you're a fucking troll/idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by Dread Pirate Roberts View Post
    Dwarf, Tauren, Undead, Troll, and Goblin females are hideous enough, we don't need no stinkin' ogres too. Although that is what I would probably expect them to look like, minus the abs.

I like to think that they divide like cells to procreate. That way there's no image of the alternative mucking up my brain

P.S. Ogres should definitely not be Deathknights.
    You should play alliance then. And let Horde for those that like the race choices.

Edit:
    My alliance character is a Dwarf, imo is the coolest race there.

Opinions m8... Opinions...
    Everyone should like blue cause all other colours are hideous!
    Last edited by esmifra; 2011-02-23 at 10:40 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oradraffe View Post
    MoP is not happening i can promise that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tric619 View Post
    Been playing since week 1 and still believe Mop is the next expac? >.>
    Quote Originally Posted by Feyrzhuk View Post
    MoP will never be a WoW expansion. Feel free to flame and ridicule me should I be proven wrong.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jcf190 View Post
    Ogres are already a part of the Horde, they just aren't playable. The Stonemaul Ogres have been a part of the New Horde since the end of the Third War.
    yeah, I think most people here know that =D it's just some people want them playable.

tbh, although I started this topic, I wouldn't really want an ogre playable race =S I was just telling everyone that there's a possible female ogre model, which could be put in game for npc ogres ofc even if they're not a playable race. I was also saying that Ogri'la is an awesome website, but not because I love ogres, but because I really like reading starting zone ideas =D

10+ Year Old Account
    Wherever there are gnomes that havent been eaten yet.
    Ogres for Horde and Pandaren for Alliance! It will be done!
    Pandaren - Priest, Mage, Rogue, Hunter, Warrior, DK, and finally PANDAREN PALADIN! PANDADIN!! i think i just nerdgasmed a bit at that last part.

OT: If they ever did do something like this, i do hope they'd make so if you were a clothie ogre...you'd be forced to have two heads.
    <Insert something witty and humorous here>

someone needs to do this for naga : P lol
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ethos- View Post
    I literally die every time i see people using literally wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Some really interesting stuff at that site, I'll definitely be reading through all of it. I'd look forwards to any expansion that plans to introduce ogres as a playable race - big bad bruisers for the win!

love the zone pages like this one:
    http://www.ogrila.org/nathsspine.html
    Last edited by Golden Yak; 2011-02-24 at 08:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BM-Hunter View Post
    Ogres for Horde and Pandaren for Alliance! It will be done!
    Pandaren - Priest, Mage, Rogue, Hunter, Warrior, DK, and finally PANDAREN PALADIN! PANDADIN!! i think i just nerdgasmed a bit at that last part.

OT: If they ever did do something like this, i do hope they'd make so if you were a clothie ogre...you'd be forced to have two heads.
    roflmao @ pandadin XD!! its really hillarious term!

and yeah, in warcraft 2 ogre has been alongside with the horde (orc). they're even be the heavy unit, same tier like ally (human) paladin-knight. and they even have the very first bloodlust skill on em, (while human pally got holy light ability). i actually wonder why do they havent added yet to be a playable race.

my speculation is if blizz ever add new playable race in the future.
    Alliance got Vyrkul and Horde got Ogre. why ally with vrykul? vrykul model is a giant human, they look normal despite their size. so... monsters and creatures like (minus worgen, which i'm glad so much they aren't join with horde) always belong to horde isnt it? :P
    Last edited by Rezhka; 2011-02-24 at 09:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by orange-cow View Post
    roflmao @ pandadin XD!! its really hillarious term!

my speculation is if blizz ever add new playable race in the future.
    Alliance got Vyrkul and Horde got Ogre. why ally with vrykul? vrykul model is a giant human, they look normal despite their size. so... monsters and creatures like (minus worgen, which i'm glad so much they aren't join with horde) always belong to horde isnt it? :P
    Well, the Vrykul way of living seems much more Horde-ish. They have brutal ways, architecture, great focus on physical strenght, etc. Personally i do not believe that Vrykul will ever be playable, remember, all except that one tribe in Storm Peaks were the servants of the Lich King, and the brunhildar did not seem like the types to join any faction. The wars in their homeland, Northrend, is over... at least for now.

Ogres in Horde would be awesome, and i agree with Furbolgs for the Alliance. Both of those are/have been allies to the respected factions, and nothing lorewise suggest they cannot be playable.

Deleted
    you do know the next xpac will be a new class?
    and im not even sure if a 5 addon is confirmed, in which there could be a new race

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dread Pirate Roberts View Post
    Dwarf, Tauren, Undead, Troll, and Goblin females are hideous enough, we don't need no stinkin' ogres too. Although that is what I would probably expect them to look like, minus the abs.

I like to think that they divide like cells to procreate. That way there's no image of the alternative mucking up my brain

P.S. Ogres should definitely not be Deathknights.
    What! Goblin females look amazing. They're cute with a just a teeny pinch of ugly, making them much better than gnomes and one of the more fun horde races. They are full of spunk.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)