Twilight Council Addon

Is there an addon or some option in the interface menu that I missed that allows you to see the exact percentage each boss is at. During the Twilight Council it is quite annoying to have to click on each boss bar on the right of my screen to see what they are at. Thanks.

Any boss mod addon (DBM, Bigwigs, etc.) displays the health of the bosses on your screen (all bosses if there are more than 1 boss, this applies for anything such as Ascendant Coundil, Omnotron Defense System etc.). But I think you need to enable them from the options.

Ya I use DBM, but it just gives me a health bar not an exact percentage. I will have to look thru the options menu again I guess.

The only problem with turning it on in the default UI is that I have an addon that tells me the exact HP of targets. If I turn that option on it will be sitting on top of the HP of my target. What I really want is just the boss bars on the right side of the screen to show percentages.
    Last edited by premtrekker; 2011-02-22 at 05:58 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    for example, shadowed unit frames' boss frames have an option for showing percentages
    I tried to sleep on my keyboard - Not a good idea, WASD on the cheek in the morning.

10+ Year Old Account
    My Big Wigs doesn't show the percentages like DBM does. It just has 2 blank bars, red and grey coloured. Does it have something to do with the fact that others aren't using BW?
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoijimbo View Post
    for example, shadowed unit frames' boss frames have an option for showing percentages
    this best choice i ever made

10+ Year Old Account
    Can anyone help me with this?
    Quote Originally Posted by Moshic View Post
    My Big Wigs doesn't show the percentages like DBM does. It just has 2 blank bars, red and grey coloured. Does it have something to do with the fact that others aren't using BW?

Quote Originally Posted by pltr View Post
    Huh. You don't need any addons. The default UI shows it.
    Interface > Status Text > Display percentages
    Yep, I don't use anything fancy for this.

I would go with DBM, but then again I've never used BW. Then again I've never had a problem with DBM. Anyway, like my first quote says, Display Percentages is the simplest solution.

Deleted
    another tip if you dont like Shadowed Unit Frames

1. do /dbm
    2. [x] Enable Boss Health Frames
    3. ???
    4. Profit

10+ Year Old Account
    I want the 2 bars similar to the DBM ones.
    I can already see both HP and percentage with TidyPlates, but it's stressful watching both during the fight. I couldn't POSSIBLY ever use only percentage as a means of measuring boss HP.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulwarked View Post
    Yep, I don't use anything fancy for this.

I would go with DBM, but then again I've never used BW. Then again I've never had a problem with DBM. Anyway, like my first quote says, Display Percentages is the simplest solution.
    Last edited by Vargur; 2011-04-26 at 08:08 AM.

I wish there were a more optimal solution than DBMs bars. They scale very poorly and can only get so large.

Were I a developer with free time, I'd make an AddOn that just showed two giant numbers with no redundant green bar.

best solution would def be SUF(dunno about other Unit frame addons) - highly customizable!

i think what you are looking for is tidy plates addon

this addon will allow you to see the % hp of both boses without having to click on them.

The only problem is that u have to be on range of both boses to see their plates.

Pd: u have to configure the addon to do the % thingy

Seriously, Shadowed Unit Frames is amazing for this. High customization, very nice to look at, as much or as little detail as you like.
    Silhouette - 10 Man Raiding, US-Sargeras

10+ Year Old Account
    DUDES, let me reiterate.
    DBM has 2 HP bars of the 2 active bosses... any way for BigWigs to have something similar and as clean?

Deleted
    DUDES, let me reiterate.
    DBM has 2 HP bars of the 2 active bosses... any way for BigWigs to have something similar and as clean?
    Bigwigs doesn't have the feature