10+ Year Old Account

Shadow - Scale Factors

So I ran SimulationCraft on my priest, trying to figure out exactly where my best upgrades are coming from at this point. My issue is, simcraft returned these values:

Int: 3.0641
    SP: 2.3483
    Mastery: 1.1263
    Crit: 1.1118
    Haste: 1.0883

My armory is in my sig. Bear in mind, I'm switching over from holy gear to shadow, so some of my gems/enchants are not optimal, more what I had lying around. I'm not looking for a gear critique, I know the fix gems, finish leveling JC, etc. My question is, are these ratings at all correct? It doesn't seem to me that haste should be devalued so soon. Thanks for your input.

Read the stickies before posting...

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...w-Priest-Guide
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm
    Words that lots of people don't seem to know the definition of:
    "Troll", "Rehash", "Casual", "Dead", "Dying", "Exploit".

Int > Haste > Crit ~ Mastery

Mastery

As much as haste was our priority stat, it is now showing that mastery' tooltip increases our dot dmg. Mind Blast's damage has also been highly increase. Remember the more dmg that mind blast does from ur spell power/talents... etc. the more dmg it will get from the % of mastery. Mastery may be more viable then haste now. I'm am currently working on calculations. I'll keep u posted when i have time to write out the formula's.