Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FredMaHead View Post
    Even if you have any of the mentioned things, i doubt you would be able to pull it off in 25 seconds ..
    It's not impossible. If you have that person (A paladin) and 9 priests, yes it crazy, but life grip chain and body and soul + pursuit of justice + engineering boots, it IS possible.

Could just be a hacker, they're not that uncommon in WSG.
    (running at ridiculous speeds, flying, etc)

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vostoyec View Post
    Intriguing! The only Katabist I can find is a Retribution paladin, but the EU Armory declines to show me a full profile. So, no double Sprint but Pursuit of Justice.

With power ups, Swfitness Potions, and possibly Engineering boots, I can believe it. Still, it's a pretty trick.
    You can't rocket boots with the flag, it drops it. Has been this way since mid Wrath.

---------- Post added 2011-02-22 at 08:18 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by uopayroll View Post
    How about chain warlocks? Have them set up their teleport thing, grab flag, port drop, next grabs and so on, 3 or 4 of therm gets them pretty far and pally grabs it at the end and caps...
    It drops the flag also.

Deleted
    How about chain warlocks? Have them set up their teleport thing, grab flag, port drop, next grabs and so on, 3 or 4 of therm gets them pretty far and pally grabs it at the end and caps...
    Then it would say it in the chat logg, if it's not removed...

But its the same guy picking it up that's putting it down, theres no drop/pickups in between :/

15+ Year Old Account
    even that double sprint took video ~30 seconds to cap, assuming the video wasn't sped up, and that's with sprinting for at least 20, so i don't see how the 45% long arm could beat that.

edit: and i find it hard to believe the opposing team just let a paladin Judge chain his way across the map without stunning or slowing them at all.
    Last edited by SoulPoetry; 2011-02-22 at 08:23 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vadesh View Post
    Charge and Intercept now share cooldown as far as I know
    Only as arms with Juggernaut talent

OT: That's just damn fast...
    Making your GIF Avatar to 20kb is hard. Especially when the original is 504kb

That is only true for Arms warriors. And he was a protection warrior so it is doable

Pretty fast cap though, must have been somewhat organised.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grokan View Post
    Yelling at the leaky gas tank is much less effective than patching it up.

Deleted
    Hacks. It's easier than making some super complicated class chains, dropping etc etc. Why would that paladin bother?

10+ Year Old Account
    Wowwww. That's fucking ridiculous.

Tend to agree that something's up. 25 seconds to clear the map? On a Paladin that seems to be a freshly minted 85?

They don't.

Deleted
    Most classes with powerups and some form of boost (self or otherwise) in midfield can just about do it with up to 5s to spare to Quick Cap, i.e. 75-5=70s.

Worgen sub rogue with sprint, powerup, Preparation Sprint, Swiftness Potion or Darkflight, Darkflight or JC Golden Hare, 2nd powerup could do it in just under 35s. That is, 100% "sprint" uptime.

Even with Lifegrip at mid and 2nd tunnel, the above rogue would be cutting it close to shave 10s off.

I just don't see how a *pally* of all classes could do it in 1/3 the Quick Cap time and faster than the fastest spec in the game ...
    Last edited by mmoc83df313720; 2011-02-22 at 08:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BurningStick View Post
    That is only true for Arms warriors. And he was a protection warrior so it is doable

Pretty fast cap though, must have been somewhat organised.
    That is only true for a Warrior who specs Arms and drops a point in Juggernaut.
    ~._.~

mistake. only Juggernaut make shared CD, and i wrote prot war, and warbringer FTW

Deleted
    conclusion: let's report her!

My guess is chain LifeGrip.

Me and another priest did it to a druid before. Granted, with only two priests you cant clear the whole map that fast, but I was impressed with how fast it went with just the two of us. I can only imagine how much faster it would go with even more priests. Any chance you got a screenshot of the players list?

Never done it, but I can imagine that the perfect-world scenario of 9 priests and 1 flag runner all perfectly positioned and unharassed (yeah, I know, not actually realistic, just theorycrafting) could probably clear the map a whole lot faster than 25 seconds even. I imagine under perfect circumstances (ample setup time and an afk opposing team basically) you could probably do it in 12-15.

Seems like the most likely candidate so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Vostoyec View Post
    Intriguing! The only Katabist I can find is a Retribution paladin, but the EU Armory declines to show me a full profile. So, no double Sprint but Pursuit of Justice.

With power ups, Swfitness Potions, and possibly Engineering boots, I can believe it. Still, it's a pretty trick.
    Cannot use engineering power up while carrying a flag.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tet View Post
    You can't rocket boots with the flag, it drops it. Has been this way since mid Wrath.

---------- Post added 2011-02-22 at 08:18 PM ----------

It drops the flag also.
    It actually doesn't drop from Demonic Circle...

Quote Originally Posted by tet View Post
    It drops the flag also.
    Unless they patched it between 3.3 and Cata, it shouldnt drop the flag. I clearly remember how fun it was grabbing the flag and porting to the 2nd floor of the WSG hold and running out with the speed boost from Soul Burn.