Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

You know you play too much WoW when... :o

Be creative. just finish the phrase of "You know you play too Much WoW when... " and lets get a list going. I'll start.

-You see a bear or panther and wonder if its a Druid in Disguise.
    -You're driving on the Interstate and notice the scenery looks a lot like Nagrand.
    -You think of your job or daily errands as quests.
    -Hating Monday is replaced with hating Tuesday.
    -You call water "Mana".
    -You pull of an excellent parallel park and note you got +1 to your parking skill.
    -You actually say "lol" and "sigh" out loud.
    -The First thing you do when you get to your keyboard is put your hand across the A S W D keys.

keep it going.
    O_o

Quote Originally Posted by DexterityRogueFeathermoon View Post
    -The First thing you do when you get to your keyboard is put your hand across the A S W D keys.
    WoW wasn't the first, second, or even one of the first 10 games to use WSAD. This one doesn't apply.

Quote Originally Posted by numerius View Post
    WoW wasn't the first, second, or even one of the first 10 games to use WSAD. This one doesn't apply.
    What a constructive, fun post.

You know you play too much WoW when you come home, instinctively get on the computer and start WoW up before you realize what's happening.

Haha, I still have to watch myself with my left hand on keyboards when people are around. I often have my ring finger resting on "a" and the rest places near my old keybinds.

10+ Year Old Account
    You check the closet for rogues at night.
    Murloc ringtone, nuff' said.
    You anger someone and try bubble hearthing.

When you tell your friend his car accident wasn't his fault, it was just RNG.

You refer to your money as your gold.
    O_o

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    When you tell your friend his car accident wasn't his fault, it was just RNG.
    I lol'd at this.

You know you play too much wow when someone gets mad you keep going "umadbro?"
    My sig was stolen, if you find it please contact me. Thanks.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    You know you play too much when you start playing a minute after you wake up and stop 30 seconds before you lie in bed.

/fml

10+ Year Old Account
    When you say "woot" when you find a bra you thought you'd lost.

Saying to your boss "it's ok i can solo/2-man/3-man it"

Shouting "50 dkp minus" when your bf uses all the milk and puts the carton back in the fridge. -_-
    Quote Originally Posted by Naphta
    The tank is the driver, healer is the fuel. And the DPS are the kids sitting in the back crying about if they're there yet. And this is coming from a DPS.
    Your 14.99 entitles you to play the game however you want. However, the rest of our $359.76 says learn your fucking class

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Feesh View Post
    You check the closet for rogues at night.
    Murloc ringtone, nuff' said.
    You anger someone and try bubble hearthing.
    I actually had the murloc ringtone for sms for a while everyone looked at me with weird faces when it rang

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyther View Post
    Shouting "50 dkp minus" when your bf uses all the milk and puts the carton back in the fridge. -_-
    I'd totally yell that XD

you know you've played too much WoW when you ask a magician (or illusionist) for cookies.

also, when you dress your dog up like a kitty druid.... yeah...

You know you play to much wow when you're replying to a thread like this for the 437th time...

You know you play to much wow, oh wait, there is nothing to do anymore in wow exept raiding, so one simply cannot play "Too much",

Deleted
    When you can't enjoy a meal or drink without being seated.

Quote Originally Posted by zachie View Post
    You know you play to much wow when you're replying to a thread like this for the 437th time...
    What? You have 2 posts.

When you use lag as an excuse in gym class.

Sig by the talented Brienna <3

When you refer to someones age as their level

You know you play wow to much when you havent had a dream that didnt involve wow in 4 years. Last night in my dream a rare spawned and i got so excited it actually woke me up.