Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Buutch View Post
    a friend of mine actually did that. Or something like it. He was going to a 18+ club, and he was like. That place is level 18 right? derp

You know you play too much wow when you use words from wow IRL (its even worse since im swedish :c )
    You know you play too much wow when you /gasp when you see a number related to wow. (did that the other day, saw a car with *** 359 and I was like, /gasp 359!!) <- ilvl if you didnt get that..
    Gas station near me had had Regular gas priced at 3.33 per gallon. I flipped

You wish you could hearth irl to run away from it all!

I was skiing a few weeks ago, got a text from a friend wanting to meet up. Replied that I was chaining Chair 22, a lift on the mountain. It was only after his respondent text of pure bewilderment that I realized the term "chaining heroics" does not easy transition into real life vocabulary.
    Now maybe it's just where i live, but here's my addition:

You know you play WoW too much when you use the term "chaining" to describe doing a task over and over in real life.

Notpacman
    You know you play too much wow when your girlfriend's pants have a low drop rate!

Quote Originally Posted by Notpacman View Post
    You know you play too much wow when your girlfriend's pants have a low drop rate!
    nice one, cracked a smile.

I can't go to the movies I'm raiding :P

You know you play too much wow when you pass a cop down the highway over the legal speed and you wonder "Did I agro him?".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maggi View Post
    You know you play too much wow when you pass a cop down the highway over the legal speed and you wonder "Did I agro him?".
    I haven't done that, but my passenger has said that I aggroed a cop before due to my going 67 in a 55 zone. I managed to talk my way out of it using a discussion that I was in with a few Physics majors, yay for physics majors!
    VanCleef wants you! Join the Defias Brotherhood and hang out on a yacht all day!

10+ Year Old Account
    you know when you play to much Wow when u actually lose weight playing it by ignoring your starving body

look at the clock* "oh its noon should make some lunch" doesn't get up* looks at the clock later* "oh its 4 maybe i should get on that lunch thing" doesn't get up* looks at the clock again* "oh its midnight time to go to bed" goes 18 hours w/o eating....... ya thats me right there
    Last edited by psdew1813; 2011-02-23 at 06:11 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    You know you play too much Warcraft when.... you run with your forehead pressed against the elevator door to be the first one out of the parking garage.

Hopefully this wasn't mentioned yet, did not check.

Edit:
    Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    When you tell your friend his car accident wasn't his fault, it was just RNG.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyther View Post
    Shouting "50 dkp minus" when your bf uses all the milk and puts the carton back in the fridge. -_-
    Quote Originally Posted by Maggi View Post
    There were my favorites, good laughs.
    Last edited by Serj Tankian; 2011-02-23 at 06:17 AM.

... when you're in club and see a stunning girl with two so-so friends and tell your friends to tank her friends.

Quote Originally Posted by BleedingHollowVeteran View Post
    You know you play too much Warcraft when.... you run with your forehead pressed against the elevator door to be the first one out of the parking garage.

Hopefully this wasn't mentioned yet, did not check.
    Just paint that picture in your head. Winner hands down.

When gearscore was all the fad in wotlk, I had a dream that I received a pair earrings which put my gearscore over 7000....

You know you play too much WoW when...

...any conversation you have with friends (whether they are through WoW or RL) can somehow be related to the game.

...you're trying to fill out a resume/job application and have to stop yourself from putting down your raid leading/guild running experience.

...you see a new game and go "Oh! This would be awesome if they incorporated it into WoW!"

...you haven't played in two months and you STILL dream about finding the Time-Lost Proto-Drake.
    Last edited by SerenitySaz; 2011-02-23 at 09:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by morpsend View Post
    You know you play wow to much when you havent had a dream that didnt involve wow in 4 years. Last night in my dream a rare spawned and i got so excited it actually woke me up.
    if you go to bed always after playing wow, thats pretty understandable.

you know you play too much wow when you look at a mob and know whats his % to drop the loot you want.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Feesh View Post
    You check the closet for rogues at night.
    Murloc ringtone, nuff' said.
    You anger someone and try bubble hearthing.
    I lol'd

also you know you're playing too much WoW when you've completed every possible achievement in game & still spend 90% of your time idling in a city.

You know you play too much wow when you press your voice chat press-to-talk button to speak to the person next to you -.- I can't help it any longer, just pray that no one notices :b

10+ Year Old Account
    you know you play too much wow when your microwave goes 'ding' and you say "grats"

Deleted
    You know when you play too much WoW when, you walk over town, buy a pack of ciggies and try to hearth back home.

Played too much when someone asks how was your day, you talk about that hunter that ninja'd your tank weapon.