Ret Trinkets; PVP.

Tried a bit of looking and google but alot seemed to bring back heroic ICC trinket lists (lol) or be move PVE based.

What are some good trinkets for ret PVP?

- I play horde, so currently using the 301 resil/freedom from X trinket + Heart of Solace (H)

My Holy (PvE spec) is very decent, an I have a stack of Valor Points which aren't needed for MS so LtS (which seemed to be alright for PvE DPS) could be a viable option, but really wasn't sure how the 380str would compare to a 1700-1900 str proc. I CAN see the hit being needed after I replace a few peices that are currently carrying me +hit wise

The on-use STR trinket has a CD of 2 minutes iirc, which syncs nicely with AW or Zeal so that would be an attractive second option.

Belf. Again.

Not really looking at double stacking resil trinkets

resilience is amazing, the one use resilience trinket is probably your best betm either that or any trinket with passive strenght (also scales with sacred shield)

Deleted
    What they said. Im at ~3950 resil and enjoying it, using 2x resilience trinkets.

Make a macro for wings+zealotry+use trinket (and have one with only zealotry+trinket for fighting mages)