Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

so i just bought Black ops

and inside were 2 booklets each with a cd key , what should i do with the other key

Obviously give it to someone or sell it. We know your a bit excited that you got lucky, but the "I bought <item>, item had extra <stuff>, WHATS DO I DOS!" threads are dumb imo.

Grats though, honestly, black ops is a good game. Especially zombies!
    Last edited by Menkey; 2011-02-23 at 01:18 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Give it to me.
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

Deleted
    Give it to me of course.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    give it to friend.

Hi!!!!! I am Matt!!! wanna be friends?
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    OMG EVERYONE IS BANNED.

Put both in the box and bring it right back to the store, you need your money back for that repackaged Modern Warfare 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Garam View Post
    Put both in the box and bring it right back to the store, you need your money back for that repackaged Modern Warfare 2.
    Ill bite.... sure it can be called that yet after 5 minutes in Black Ops and then going back to a MW2 match you laugh at the hilarious difference FOR THE BETTER. Im not even going to list them, you obviously have you simple mind made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    sell both the keys because black ops was beyond terrible.
    "True knowledge exists in knowing that you know nothing"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "wise men speak because they have something to say; fools speak because they have to say something"

15+ Year Old Account
    PM it to me please I will draw you a beautiful picture for it

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PreventerWind View Post
    I second this, if you didnt use any of the keys yet; SELL BOTH OF THEM!

Black Ops is a horrible game unless you're a fan of broken stuff that makes no sense.

Quote Originally Posted by sticks View Post

Black Ops is a horrible game unless you're a fan of broken stuff that makes no sense.
    Just because you're horrible at something does not make that something broken or nonsensical.

sell it and buy a better FPS.

like Halo.
    Battlemaster Ralamus (retired rogue)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JustintimeSS View Post
    Just because you're horrible at something does not make that something broken or nonsensical.
    Just like you shouldn't assume someone is unskilled just because they don't like something you do. Everyone has an opinion. Black Ops is good for fast-paced deathmatches and a pseudo-zombie game. I'd much rather go for Battlefield Bad Company 2; teambased play with objectives, much more tactical.

Quote Originally Posted by sticks View Post

Hes on a WoW forum, so I guess thats true

But seriously, Black ops isnt broken. People are cheap but thats not the games fault. Claymore and RC car is op.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PreventerWind View Post
    haters gona hate ^^

The game is boring. Yea, I'd say its more balanced than MW2, but MW2 was also more fun. Sometimes balance needs to be sacrificed for fun.

Plus the AK74U is still as bad as some of the most OP weapons from other COD games.
    specs

Intel Core i5-760@4.0GHz
    CM Hyper 212 cpu cooler
    GIGABYTE GA-P55A-UD3
    Nvidia GTX 460
    4GB DDR3 1600 ram
    CM Storm Scout case

black ops is shit, probably the worst shooter of the past 5 years, it had record sales off the coat tales of MW2, I wish it was just a MW2 clone with dedicated servers, but instead treyarch completely fucked the game over.
    Last edited by Augury; 2011-02-23 at 06:32 AM.

Black Ops does have it's good side(not really, but i bet you could find something). But I personally still play MW2 because it has a lot better design to it overall, imo. I also love "earning" items/titles, Black Ops is just to easy. Play a game /afk and get your money you need for shit, MW2 you actually gotta do shit to get stuff. So here is what I'm saying, MW2 > BO endofstory

Sorry son, but Black Ops only works for mindless zombies who don't know any better. It's same garbage recycled again, just like most Call of Dutys.

Quote Originally Posted by Hinaaja View Post
    Sorry son, but Black Ops only works for mindless zombies who don't know any better. It's same garbage recycled again, just like most Call of Dutys.
    Aren't we supposed to kill the zombies?

It's not ALL recycled garbage.. You might find one or two new things :P