Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pieterman View Post
    I got a better idea.

Tosses the enemy target into the air, preventing all action but making them invulnerable for up to 6 sec. Only one target can be affected by your Cyclone at a time. 10 Second cooldown.

Now thats a useful cooldown for druids.
    oh yeah, i can see the boss mowing through your raid while the cycloned tank is safely observing from above. pretty nice to fasten up unavoidable wipes though

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudkiper View Post
    Your not the only healer in the raid =], and you could use it with NS and SM giving nearly 100k.
    well true but :P

Tank is on 1k hp and NS is on CD
    I understand where your coming from, just seems a hefty price to pay, and other classes get CD's with no drawbacks

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zalvi View Post
    and making the next Nourish cast on that target to have its cast time reduce by half for 10 sec.
    i don't think this is even possible

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudkiper View Post
    Give us the ability to bloom our lifebloom on a 2min CD or w/e. !
    Yeah, but make it so that it doesn't consume the Lifeblooms. Also, the instant bloom could be 100% stronger than a normal bloom, or something like that.

Deleted
    I don't like it. I don't need a massive tank heal on a big cd.

Best one I've seen so far is Mass Barkskin (identicall to prot pally raid wall)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eace View Post
    Yeah, but make it so that it doesn't consume the Lifeblooms. Also, the instant bloom could be 100% stronger than a normal bloom, or something like that.
    That would be massively overpowered :P its bassically a LoH with a 2 min CD

I don't like it. I don't need a massive tank heal on a big cd.

Best one I've seen so far is Mass Barkskin (identicall to prot pally raid wall)
    We do need a tank CD, for raiding we have tranquility.

Well Living Seed is not a bad mechanic... I'm much more worried about Rejuv (still too expensive and not efficient enough), Regrowth (it's MUCH to expensive and it's shit, 5s? what the hell?) Healing touch is rubbish ergo nature swiftness is useless, and Nourish (it's good with 3 stacks of rejuv on the raid or at least 2 different HoTs on the target, so if you sum up its costs it's the most inefficient spell and stupid to use)

Edit: It's possible that someone will say "stop whining and if you don't like it change your spec", I already switched to balance (much, much more fun to play)...
    Last edited by Xelu; 2011-02-23 at 01:21 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    What I would like to see, and what they will probably end up doing - is just a buff to Nature's Swiftness (as has been suggested already).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fateofman View Post
    well ok you use it, he's on 30k hp, then what? its a very fast downward spiral after you loose lifebloom
    Since when Bloom gives only 29k hp O.o
    If I have rejuv or something on the tank, my LB bloom can crit for up to 60k.
    Last edited by mmoc667af583f1; 2011-02-23 at 01:32 PM.

Some thoughts for new Druid Cooldowns

-I like the idea that if a target falls below say X%, it automatically makes all your hots crit.
    -What about if the Target falls below X%, all your hots heal for their full duration in 1 burst auto Heal.
    -If the Tank hits X%, your healing touch cast time is cut in half and heals for double. For X Sec.

Obviously there would need to be either a ICD or some ability activation.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Loerango View Post
    If the Tank hits X%, your healing touch cast time is cut in half and heals for double. For X Sec.
    How does the game determine "tank" in that?

summon saplings:

summon a swarm of saplings to absorb attacks on behalf of the target for 6 seconds. saplings have 15k hp each, only one sapling can be absorbed per incoming attack.

edit:

or a combustion type mechanic only for hots.

absorb all hots on the target to make one mega hot etc.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reech View Post
    I like the NS +250% as well.. However, I would be happy with merely being able to put barkskin on someone other than myself..
    Barkskin Idea sounds great

Quote Originally Posted by Fateofman View Post
    We're not disc priests, i'd rather have a new spell over pain supres.../cough...barkskin
    true. the fact that we aren't disc priests with pain suppression is the reason we are getting benched in raids.

Scenario:
    2 players of equal skill. with classes of equal healing output. but 1 class has an ability that the other cant bring to the table. which one are you going to pick? the one with the unique buff. that class with the unique buff is unfortunately not druids right now. other than situational burst healing cooldowns that everybody else also has, we have no ability to mitigate damage. personally i'd rather it be barkskin, there is already enough buttons on my action bar. i'd rather one of those buttons get re-purposed over having a new button to find a keybind for.

Quote Originally Posted by Shizznizz View Post
    Meh, it's good in pvp so not completely useless. But for raiding, we are lacking something that will save our tanks in a pinch
    suck less brah

---------- Post added 2011-02-23 at 03:08 PM ----------

[QUOTE=Augury;10541005]summon saplings:

summon a swarm of saplings to absorb attacks on behalf of the target for 6 seconds. saplings have 15k hp each, only one sapling can be absorbed per incoming attack.

You realize even if it was only 2 "saplings" what you suggested would absorb 30k damage, And Iknow you were thinking you should get atleast 6 of those I READ YOUR MIND

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerelli View Post
    true. the fact that we aren't disc priests with pain suppression is the reason we are getting benched in raids.

Scenario:
    2 players of equal skill. with classes of equal healing output. but 1 class has an ability that the other cant bring to the table. which one are you going to pick? the one with the unique buff. that class with the unique buff is unfortunately not druids right now. other than situational burst healing cooldowns that everybody else also has, we have no ability to mitigate damage. personally i'd rather it be barkskin, there is already enough buttons on my action bar. i'd rather one of those buttons get re-purposed over having a new button to find a keybind for.
    well to be fair we bring 2 major gamechangers to the field, rebirth and tranquility, one being a single person reset button and the other a raid wide reset button

problem i see with barkskin is A) we dont get a defensive cooldown then, and B) what happens if we have a druid tank?[COLOR="red"]

Quote Originally Posted by Tiresome View Post
    You realize even if it was only 2 "saplings" what you suggested would absorb 30k damage, And Iknow you were thinking you should get atleast 6 of those I READ YOUR MIND
    No, because if the boss hits for 120k it kills the sapling outright so you have just mitigated 105k damage
    Last edited by mmoc1cd9ad8285; 2011-02-23 at 03:12 PM.

i'd have no issues what so ever losing my defensive barkskin if i could cast it on another player. and nobody is forcing you to put it on another player. i only use barkskin when i'm in danger of getting killed, and in most cases i'm not in that situation. so realistically it would be better served putting it on a tank who is taking life threatening damage.

and tranq is on a huge CD and can be used once a fight usually. and it is nothing more than a burst aoe healing cooldown. one of our 3.5. it doesn't do anything to decrease the amount of damage a person is taking which pallies and priests bring to the table.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerelli View Post
    and tranq is on a huge CD and can be used once a fight usually. and it is nothing more than a burst aoe healing cooldown. one of our 3.5. it doesn't do anything to decrease the amount of damage a person is taking which pallies and priests bring to the table.
    I by no means meant it should be our only one, I'm jsut saying its an awesome thing to be able to bring to raids.

Passive tank savers is way too powerful. The drawback of most tank cooldowns is that they are only useful 10-20% of the time, the rest the tank would have survived anyway. Passive tank savers avoid being used all those other times. If you argue that this isn't a "tank saver" then it's not what we need anyway.

No thanks! Druids don't need healing cooldowns. We got that area covered well. It's the only thing we do. What druids need is a damage reduction/mitigation cd.
    nuff sed