Using Orecrusher for only selling raw...

So recently I've been prospecting ore for gems for myself and guild. But I was wondering if I could turn a profit on it. I don't have Alchemy or Enchanting and I would really rather not harass guildies into doing it for me. So, is there a way to set up OreCrusher to show me the approximate profit if I just buy elementium, prospect it, and either Cut+Vendor or sell on the AH raw? Basically ignore anything to do with disenchanting or transmutation. Or is it already doing this and I just don't know where to look?

If this is not possible...is there an addon that can do it just like Orecrusher? Having to look through everything is rather tedious.

Deleted
    Auctionator"addon works fine for items that can be disenchanted since gear lvl and type of armor indicates what shard)s) are gonna pop up after DE so its easy. U see the item with its current average AH price and the average market price of the DE stuff out of it. On the other had prospecting is totally random in terms of green gems (6 types) and blue gems (6 again). At obsidium ore the chance of getting any of the green gems is 15-16 % and the rest to 100 % are any of the blue gems. Having elementium ore the chance of getting green or blue gem is almost 50;50. Prospecting pyrite ore can be quite profittable if u have miner alt as well. Pyrite ore has the highest chance of getting blue gems of the best quality (purple, reds, oranges - like every 2 nd prospect)) and every time u get 1-3 volatile earth which costs 11-20 g/piece. If u have mining u can use the volatile earth for hardened elementium bars (125-200 g/piece depending on day time and what day of the week).
    I hope I have been helful. GL

P.S soz for grammar ...was in a hurry!

Well I know there is some randomness. But I plan on doing this over a long-period of time with a large amount of ore. So statistically, it will work out.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thebigbull View Post
    Auctionator"addon works fine for items that can be disenchanted since gear lvl and type of armor indicates what shard)s) are gonna pop up after DE so its easy. U see the item with its current average AH price and the average market price of the DE stuff out of it. On the other had prospecting is totally random in terms of green gems (6 types) and blue gems (6 again). At obsidium ore the chance of getting any of the green gems is 15-16 % and the rest to 100 % are any of the blue gems. Having elementium ore the chance of getting green or blue gem is almost 50;50. Prospecting pyrite ore can be quite profittable if u have miner alt as well. Pyrite ore has the highest chance of getting blue gems of the best quality (purple, reds, oranges - like every 2 nd prospect)) and every time u get 1-3 volatile earth which costs 11-20 g/piece. If u have mining u can use the volatile earth for hardened elementium bars (125-200 g/piece depending on day time and what day of the week).
    I hope I have been helful. GL

P.S soz for grammar ...was in a hurry!
    These %s for prospecting are off.

Please refer to Sterling's shuffler spreadsheet for more accurate numbers, plus this will help you determine your moves better than ore crusher which I find to be cumbersome and inaccurate at times.

If I recall correctly, OreCrusher already does what you want. It's the number on the left side at the bottom of all the gems. I'm not ingame now so I can't check though.

If you just cut and vendor you need to buy ore at under 54g to be able to make a profit. 1 stack is usually 6 greens, cut gems sell for 9g.

I very rarely find ore that cheap, and I do a little dance when I do

Elementium relies on red prospects to make a profit, every inferno I cut covers the cost of 2 stacks.

Sell carnelians uncut at just under the cost of greater celestial essence or at 1 quarter the cost of infernos. That seems to be a sweet spot.

Cut and sell allicite and hesionite.

Save jasper, nightstone and zaphyrite. They sell well on daily days, even sell well when its not as ppl try to stockpile.

Not sure how much profit this would make you, I turn a profit using this as fuel for other profs never tried it solo.

Good luck