Analyze my logs please?

So I had a rough night on heroic chimaeron, so I was wondering if anyone could take a look at my heroic chimaeron attempts and my nef 25 kill to see where I can improve my overall healing. The tanks in these logs for chimaeron are Penical and Suicidepally "They are the double attack tanks". Any help would be appreciated thanks! My holy pally is Taraen in the logs.

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/d...ses&boss=43296

If Im reading the logs right, it says you killed yourself after a massacre and having hand of sacrifice on someone, twice.

You never used Guardin of the Ancient Kings.

You are using Concentration pots, for that fight I would just suggest the plain old mana pot, unless someone could agrue against me.

You never used Flash of Light, which is the heal for healing the raid, compared to divine light, its quicker, less mana cost, and overheals less.

Yeah I think the HoS was due to a clique keybinding mess up, was suppose to be a LoH not HoS

15+ Year Old Account
    You should prioritize other low health targets before yourself. Use Holy Light as your main heal and Flash of Light if fast healing is required, don't use Divine Light. Holy Shock on cooldown, World of Glory with 1-2 HoPo is enough to get someone to 10.000. Guardian of Ancient Kings used on Feur phase, and if more healing is needed then use in combination with Avenging Wrath and Divine Favor or else save those 2 for the other Feur phases.