Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rethea View Post
    Then why didn't you explain what the kid was saying?

He said the kids was calling him a dog and bastard and was saying obscenities about his mother.

"The Reggae Shaman"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kindalulz View Post
    Maybe he was just asking money? Fuck you, hippie. Maybe he just wanted free money for nothing and being told no is perfect reason for throwing a disease carrying dead animal at anyone who dare not giver him his welfare. Bet you love the shit out of Obama, you fucking idiot.
    I think there are worse things in Pakistan than rats. Guns, explosive, sexual diseases, no sterilized needles in hospitals,...
    I don't say you had to give him money, but you could say something: I'm sorry but I don't tolerate it you asking me money on a polite tone.

Quote Originally Posted by shemarra View Post
    I would have picked the rat up, bit its head off and spew the blood from the rat in his face. Lifting my arms like Frankenstein and proceeded to chase him. He would definitely not done that again and that's what they make toothbrushes and mouth wash for.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slothtoes View Post
    loooooool amazing.

In case you missed it the first time.... Nom nom nom

You should've impaled his head on a pike, with the dead rat in his mouth. That way you could stick the pike outside your door to deter anyone else from throwing dead rats at you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Seriously, how insensitive are you fucks who think they're all tough beating up a possibly homeless kid? He's a fucking human being who has probably been treated like shit his entire life and is just jealous to see OP and how well off he is. Desperate and angry people are like that, they see something they want you don't tell them where you got it, they're likely to fucking shank you for it.

I have given these thorny legal issues much thought and, in my professional opinion, the kid clearly had an extra chromosone, was super-angry and if he hadn't been eating that Rat at the time it may well have been some crappy hand-crafted object that got hurled at your chest.
    It's not a thorny legal issue, based on precedent(the thing that the majority of the laws all over the world and determines the outcome of a trial) the kid assaulted him. End of story. OP defended himself and was within his rights in any civilized country.
    Then why didn't you explain what the kid was saying?
    He did, if you take the time to read the thread later on. The kid was cussing him out and dissing his mother.
    People get shot for shit like that in some parts of America. It's even more common in third-world countries.
    It takes a bigger man to walk away and forgive the kid than it does to give in to anger and beat him up. You people make me sick. Kids are kids, his upbringing in a fucked up place clearly had an influence on him. Have you all no empathy? Care only for yourselves, because you would only fuck up the simple practice of caring about anyone else.

He threw a rat. Wow! What the fuck will you ever do now? Are you okay? Like worse shit hasn't happened to people before. He threw a dead rat at the guy, get the fuck over it. Yeah, it's gross and that shit would piss me off too, but he's a 14 year old boy. Make you feel better knowing you people advocate this type of behavior just because it happened in Pakistan?
    Apparently you missed the part where he cussed the OP out, got a verbal warning, assaulted the OP with a rat, got a physical light warning, and then bit the OP. He attacked him. Do you not understand that.
    Seriously, how insensitive are you fucks who think they're all tough beating up a possibly homeless kid? He's a fucking human being who has probably been treated like shit his entire life and is just jealous to see OP and how well off he is. Desperate and angry people are like that, they see something they want you don't tell them where you got it, they're likely to fucking shank you for it.
    Doesn't give him the right to assault the OP or anyone else. Do not encroach on other people or their property. The second you break that, you become fair game. OP defended himself and nothing more.
    Last edited by Wrynth; 2011-02-23 at 08:43 AM.

That was Count Dracula. The method is slightly outdated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Colbor View Post
    You should've impaled his head on a pike, with the dead rat in his mouth. That way you could stick the pike outside your door to deter anyone else from throwing dead rats at you.

You should of just ignored him. If he gets that irritating, call the cops or something. No reason to hit him unless your life is endangered.

Quote Originally Posted by Cowt View Post
    You assaulted a 14 year-old, possibly homeless child.

You being older should be more sensible.
    That's not a fucking excuse. I would've done the same, possibly punched harder.

flying rats? awesome country!

Deleted
    Don't worry. Physical punishment was always a form of "teaching" kids what is okay and what not. I doubt you could reason with him the same way you could reason with a high school kid in an industrial country. No respect for others and their private space is a slippery slope. Yes, the kid got problems, is probably homeless and has to fight for his life. But he didnt steal your sandwich, he tried to annoy you and attacked you.
    Also, dont listen to the guys in this thread trying to make you feel guilty. Its VERY easy to sit in a warm chair in a nice house and be generous and noble in some forum post.

Also check your bitemark for the zombie virus, the kid might be infected.

Quote Originally Posted by Fortera View Post
    It takes a bigger man to walk away and forgive the kid than it does to give in to anger and beat him up. You people make me sick. Kids are kids, his upbringing in a fucked up place clearly had an influence on him. Have you all no empathy? Care only for yourselves, because you would only fuck up the simple practice of caring about anyone else.

He threw a rat. Wow! What the fuck will you ever do now? Are you okay? Like worse shit hasn't happened to people before. He threw a dead rat at the guy, get the fuck over it. Yeah, it's gross and that shit would piss me off too, but he's a 14 year old boy. Make you feel better knowing you people advocate this type of behavior just because it happened in Pakistan?

This just goes to show how narrowminded, immature and cynical most people are. Those people might be fucked up but imagine living their lives, if your small, nut-sized brains can potentially fabricate or research what it's like to live there. What kind of life could a small boy have if he's even carrying around a dead rat and wearing ruined clothing? The WoW community is looked down on because of sacks like you all.

And to all you wannabe tough guys trying to prove your mettle on the internet by calling anyone against beating up kids a 'hippie,' you couldn't possibly sound more annoying and arrogant. Nobody thinks your tough because you pretend you'd have done the same or because you act like you're heartless. Nobody thinks being heartless is cool. It amazes me, even in this day and age, that people try to express their testosterone on the internet. Or should I say lackthereof? Most of you would have cursed and kept walking because you're all a bunch of pussies that try to justify your weak and frail existences by coming here and flaunting your diarrhea colored feathers. Nobody is impressed by your display of faux brawn.

What would you do to a guy who punched your kid for throwing something at him? Would you tell him 'don't worry about it, he's an asshole' ?
    You put a lot of thought into this. So to add to your post I think people today cushion children instead of letting them learn from their mistakes.

Lets say this guy didn't hit this child and instead 'turned the other cheek,' now in his mind he is getting away with it. So the next Joe who is walking along that this kid decides to throw a shit fit on just so happens to be a real nut and this kid got away with it the first time why not try again. So he throws this object at this person and now he is laying in a puddle of his own blood.

Personally I think you're being a little intense. And in this situation you are the one acting like the internet tough guy.

Quote Originally Posted by kindalulz View Post
    I made this name after being a longtime reader, and I've seen many stupid things, but I just have to say, Cowt, you're a fucking idiot. I'd have murdered that little bastard for thinking it's ok to do that kind of shit to someone. Seriously shoved his face to the groudn and stomped the back of his head till I was kicking sand around. and it STILL wouldn't be assault.

Dayum! I would not like to make you angry

It's actually funny this is up here. I shit you not. 3 guys were in my backyard this week and either trying to break in, kill my dog, or steal my dog. I hear my dog yelp and I came outside cussing the one I saw. He cleared a 3 1/2 foot chain link fence in a single bound. I ran inside grabbed my shotty and gave chase to him. He hasn't came back. Retaliation does not equate stupidity. It's called emotions and balls and the people defending the kid need to grow some. I probably would have done the same thing but felt badly afterward. The guy obviously came here for empathy and reassurance that he did the right thing. You never know how you will react until put in that position. I'm not pro hitting children either, but in a lot of the Arab regions children that age have bombs and pineapple grenades. Scary situation nonetheless.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrynth View Post
    It's not a thorny legal issue, based on precedent
    Stopped reading here when it became clear that this is the point at which you stopped reading my obviously tongue-in-cheek post and decided to quote it... see how that works?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Franuki View Post
    Surprised there wasn't a bomb in the rat
    LMAO, I didnt want to laugh at that because that is wrong...but....

Herald of the Titans Drunkenfinn's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Depends how hard you punched. I wouldnt have gone all out at least, but then again I'm a 6'5 tall 22yo.

I'd prolly slap him instead of actually punching. I got slapped by my mom a few times when I was a kid, and I learnt my lesson from that.

I say you did the right thing. You pushed him and then he tried to get violent so you gave him a good smacking, I'm sure the kid learned his lesson and wont go throwing dead rats at people... hopefully.

Though if you got all "serious" and actually hit him with all your might... Well I'd say thats a bit crossing the line, he's still a kid.

Deleted
    No, you did the right thing, imo

a kid should never (for no reason?) throw a plagueinfested rat at someone..
    i've seen people get flesh-eating virus from rats... they arent a joke. honestly. (try googling "flesh eating virus")

also theres a golden rule: dont start a fight if you dont want your ass kicked

10+ Year Old Account
    i approve of this post!

15+ Year Old Account
    Herp Derp.......

Failure to provide a normal discussion has resulted in this thread being closed.
    Last edited by Fuzzzie; 2011-02-23 at 08:54 AM.