Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    It's his fault for flagging PVP against a higher level.

In other, not-so-trolly terms, he openly initiated an assault with a possibly disease-ridden creature, and from what you say happened before, would've likely upped the ante again if you'd simply walked away. He was probably deranged in some aspect and wouldn't respond to non-violent means.
    Last edited by Sykol; 2011-02-23 at 07:52 AM.

If you have really done this.. Then I am sorry to say but you have really done a wrong thing... I really don't like the persons who don't know that in which way they have to deal with their elders as well as with their younger once... Its really bad.. I think these people are most Illiterate people in this world..,

An eye for an eye would leave the world blind. In other words, you shouldn't have resorted to violence. You were wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Aturbus View Post
    I think you were wrong. You are older and by now you should have figured out violence isn't the solution against anything. You are 19 years old for Christ sake, that little guy is in his puberty, and you hit him?
    "Sticks and stones may break my bones. But names will never hurt me." is a fitting rhyme for this thread. You should have called the police or in fact asked the boy what his problem was, maybe it was an accident (I know it isn't likely), but just going smash a kid down isn't the way to go and it could get you arrested on several cases if I'm not wrong.
    Call the police? This guy was assualted by a 14-year old homeless child in Pakistan and when this guy beat the shit out of the kid no one cared. I dont see the police giving caring about some rat guts on his shirt. Its a different world over there.

punched him a couple of times. He eventually backed off and ran away.
    14 years old
    Dude,in some countries you get into jail big-time for that.

Upon my oath I am not a violent man! ...but what you did sounds like a pretty proportional response. If nothing else he'll hopefully have learnt not to do it again. Some people wouldn't have stopped kicking the poor sod until his ribs were mush. So all in all, I think you did alright!

10+ Year Old Account
    I would've broken hes hand. Thrown the rat back at his face and keep hitting him untill the poor piece of crap couldn't move.
    8700K (5GHz) - Z370 M5 - Mugen 5 - 16GB Tridentz 3200MHz - GTX 1070Ti Strix - NZXT S340E - Dell 24' 1440p (165Hz)

Quote Originally Posted by Toffie View Post
    I would've broken hes hand. Thrown the rat back at his face and keep hitting him untill the poor piece of crap couldn't move.
    People who lack intelligence resort to violence to solve their problems. I would hate to see what your friends and possibly girlfriend look like.. physically and emotionally.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarmifias View Post
    Call the police? This guy was assualted by a 14-year old homeless child in Pakistan and when this guy beat the shit out of the kid no one cared. I dont see the police giving caring about some rat guts on his shirt. Its a different world over there.
    They do not care either for a homeless little boy. Hitting a child for doing something wrong is bad. Violence is bad, I can't believe everyone in this thread seems to agree with beating up 14 year old childs. For all the parents, would you find it ok if your child steals a candy, the manager of the store beats your child? That's what I think. Children make mistakes, they learn from it (I know the Pakistani kid won't), but try placing yourself in the shoes of the 14year old kid. Starving, war, no family, begging for money or food. What would you do, huh?

Wtf...you beat up some poor starving kid.

Quote Originally Posted by shockerxl View Post
    if you can speak it then what did he say to you?
    He was swearing at me. Kept calling me a dog and a bastard. He also said things about my mother.

Quote Originally Posted by LeonardNimoy View Post
    An eye for an eye would leave the world blind. In other words, you shouldn't have resorted to violence. You were wrong.
    The world is already blind. OP was right to retaliate.

personally i would have thrown that kid against a wall or broke his nose or somtin ( i dont have anger management)
    but rlly he was the idiot but then again i wouldnt do it while in a foriegn country ...probably just throw it back

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LeonardNimoy View Post
    People who lack intelligence resort to violence to solve their problems. I would hate to see what your friends and possibly girlfriend look like.. physically and emotionally.
    I'm quite normal, you were raised in a different manner, i respect that, just don't guess how i am or my friends. The 14 year old boy took a rat and cut it open and threw the fucking rat at some random guy, better learn the kid not to do that since his parents can't.
    8700K (5GHz) - Z370 M5 - Mugen 5 - 16GB Tridentz 3200MHz - GTX 1070Ti Strix - NZXT S340E - Dell 24' 1440p (165Hz)

I would love to throw a dead rat at all of theses righteous people on here. It's easy to tell people to do the right thing. I don't know what that kids problem was, but when he made it your problem he ha dbetter have been ready to deal with the consequences. You can't just go around yelling at people and throwing dead, and possibly diseased rats at people. That kid got off easy as far as I'm concerned.

Quote Originally Posted by Riathy View Post
    The world is already blind. OP was right to retaliate.
    Also, quoting a racist when speaking of peace among people isn't exactly the most tactful maneuver.

That poor rat.

Why didn't anyone throw it a brez?

After you pushed him to the ground I would have picked up the rat and made a headshot, followed by a stun and a well placed Kick i his ass.

nothing can piss me off like kids, or well, teenagers, acting like thye own the world. :b And im 19 too ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Aturbus View Post
    They do not care either for a homeless little boy. Hitting a child for doing something wrong is bad. Violence is bad, I can't believe everyone in this thread seems to agree with beating up 14 year old childs. For all the parents, would you find it ok if your child steals a candy, the manager of the store beats your child? That's what I think. Children make mistakes, they learn from it (I know the Pakistani kid won't), but try placing yourself in the shoes of the 14year old kid. Starving, war, no family, begging for money or food. What would you do, huh?
    Not throw a dead rat at a stranger.

You should have shoved that rat down his throat.

Quote Originally Posted by Sykol View Post
    Also, quoting a racist when speaking of peace among people isn't exactly the most tactful maneuver.
    None here is speaking of racism, I think you might want to re-read the entire thread.