Deleted

Ele - Defensive cd

I got this idea from Dota. There's one character named Windrunner that has a spell pretty much like this:

-Bursts wind to all enemies around her, increasing her movement speed by 100% while slowing their enemies for 100% reducing like old chain of icee (dk)

I think this would work perfect for elemental shamans with so much problems in getting out of melee combat. It could share shock cds as long as it wasnt overpowered. It wouldnt, warriors can hamstring chain and as of now, its not op from blizz prospective.

Comments

10+ Year Old Account
    or just Instant Wolf runnaway..

Deleted
    Frankly this is not a defensive CD at all. It just another slow and i believe Elem has enough options to kite.

We really do need some sort of defensive CD seeing as, at least from personal experience, I'm always getting focused down. I hate to say we need to add yet another spell to the bloated count and contribute to the never-ending arms race but...... I just feel like a liability more than an asset.

Pepizaur: "Who are you to judge?"
    Brinsley: "Well I'm a paladin, I judge things all the time"

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    If you look into ur elmental talent tree, you will find some talents that can help you survive in some occations. Like rooting with ur totem, less magical dmg taken, even the shock talent that reduce CD on ur Wind Share for interupts. Other then that you can spec instant ghostwolf and less dmg when casting spells (Pop spiritwalk and run while casting). There are lots of survivabilety abilitys you can spec or glyph.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    And then of course, there is the glyph of stoneclaw totem, the glyph for elemental mastery and the 10% less dmg taken while casting spells talent in resto. None which are amazing, but they are there.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann