Surge of Light bug?

Hey all, just looking for some experiences from you guys. Ever since Surge of Light can proc from flash heals / greater heals as well I've noticed that quite often it procs again off itself. Thing is it seems to happen so often that it procs more like that than from normal flash heal / greater heal, at least in my experience. Anyone noticing the same? 2, or sometimes three procs in a row aren't uncommon at all.
    Last edited by Chob; 2011-02-23 at 10:36 AM. Reason: spelling

Deleted
    It's meant to proc off itself, so it's not a bug. I don't think it's significantly more frequent proccing that way, just that you notice it more.

10+ Year Old Account
    yep not a bug, but the change they made to it is quite amazing, I sometimes get around 150k heals from Flash Heal off Surge of Light procs alone.
    [/CENTER]

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ODDLAWL View Post
    yep not a bug, but the change they made to it is quite amazing, I sometimes get around 150k heals from Flash Heal off Surge of Light procs alone.
    And we do not want it changed back - Please keep the Surge of Light talent this way!

Ofcourse - I love it as well, not trying to get this nerfed. Was just wondering if anyone noticed the silly high procrate -after- using a surge of light proc. Maybe it's just my brain overloading

Thanks for the responses

Deleted
    I don't have it atm, but while I did my logs were showing almost exactly 6% proc rate.

It will also proc off of other Priests healing you with those spells. Was dueling a guildmate to help him with an addon and afterwards he was FH'ing me and I got SoL despite doing nothing :s
    Pixl Returned! Holy Priest