Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    We posted an update last night. We made the change discussed here (quote from our change log):
    "setting the weight on two stats equal to each other will try to "balance" those stats, as before, but the balancing point has been changed to be the amount "on gear" rather than the amount after full buffs and talents;
    note that hit/spirit, hit/expertise, and parry/dodge are special cases that do not follow this "balancing" rule, but instead have custom logic -- the custom logic for these cases is unchanged"

Let us know what you think!

We still want to upgrade the stats window to show ratings on gear as well as buffed % values - that would be helpful for users to verify this is working properly. That is on our list of upgrades we're working on, but right now we are putting some extra effort into a Mr. Robot mobile app that should be coming very soon!

Deleted
    I found AskMrRobot this afternoon and reforged as suggested. Unfortunately it took me from over 2700 spirit down to just over 2100 spirit which was too low for my liking, although I realise I can afford to lose some of that spirit I thought that was too steep.
    However it vastly improved both my mastery and crit rating and still kept just over 916 haste.
    I played around a little and now have a happy compromise on Spirit but pretty much the same mastery/crit and haste as recommended.

Closing since it's from 3 months ago.