Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Always utilize all your spells, read them all, and read what is needed in the encounter, think ahead of raid. It's like school, if you prepare before, your most likely to succeed in what your doing.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BRKc50 View Post
    I never use holy nova, always use binding and well tho.
    So why not try hitting Nova during a big AoE damage phase when everyone is stacked. Don't spam it, just add it to your rotation: PoH+CoH+Nova+PoH...

The biggest way that I improve as a healer is by learning the fights. Really paying attention and trying to understand each fight is key.

If you can predict when your raid is going to take damage, your reaction times will improve, and you will be able to choose the most effective response for that damage.

Other than that I try to improve my macros and power aura alerts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Strongheart View Post
    The biggest way that I improve as a healer is by learning the fights. Really paying attention and trying to understand each fight is key.

If you can predict when your raid is going to take damage, your reaction times will improve, and you will be able to choose the most effective response for that damage.

Other than that I try to improve my macros and power aura alerts.
    ^^^
    This. Just do the fights until you can do them blindfolded. Know your spells, know your abilities, know the encounter and know how good or doofus your team mates are. Improvements such as mouse-over healing, macros, specilised addons...well, I personally don't use them and never will. Point click ftw!