Exclamation Mirror image fail ? Hit chance adjustment?

Tonight during the omnotron encounter i noticed a disturbing trend, every time i used mirror image they would attack the boss that was no longer 'active'.

Are there any plans to make them attack the 'current' dps target of the mage?

Also any1 else notice a 1.3% hit chance loss since logging in today, tuesday night i had a spell hit chance of 17.04% during the raid i checked and it had dropped to 15.63%????

Deleted
    In case it's useful in identifying where the change came from, that's a 9% difference (15.63 * 1.09 = 17.04)... Any talents, buffs, etc. that do 9%?

No gear or spec changes, its worth noting a hunter in my guild also noted a hit rating reduction after last nights rolling restart.. puzzled...

And i only use two food buffs crit or int...

10+ Year Old Account
    there is no hit through buffs/talents (except maybe food or pots)

Deleted
    mirror image defo fails
    its been doing this ever since i can remember using it (after the change where it could no longer polymorph an opponent)

the way ive found around it in pvp, is against multiple targets, you have to have all targets CCed, they stay on the same target so if their only option is to go on the target that isn't CCed (the 1 you're attacking), then they'll stay on it.
    im not a raider so i dont know the fight you're talking about, but i'd suggest using it just before you switch targets to the other boss(?) so it goes on the 1 you're about to attack
    if that makes sense....

Lol yeah thanks, but in this fight there are four boss 'adds' and one at a time they become 'active'. When the next boss becomes active, the previous add becomes shielded and all dps must change to the new 'active' dps target. Sounds simple, but when your mirror images are attacking the previous add it is rather embarassing... and depressing.

The only solution i have is to stop using them during this encounter. The simplest fix would be to have the mirror images target the casters 'current' target, not sure if this could be implemented but it sure beats letting the the images sit the fight out.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunstorm74 View Post
    Lol yeah thanks, but in this fight there are four boss 'adds' and one at a time they become 'active'. When the next boss becomes active, the previous add becomes shielded and all dps must change to the new 'active' dps target. Sounds simple, but when your mirror images are attacking the previous add it is rather embarassing... and depressing.

The only solution i have is to stop using them during this encounter. The simplest fix would be to have the mirror images target the casters 'current' target, not sure if this could be implemented but it sure beats letting the the images sit the fight out.
    My only suggestion is that your only real opportunity would be the first ~40-45 seconds of the fight, where only 1 tron is active. It can't attack the wrong target if there is only one, as I imagine your dps will be higher with the cd used at a non optimal time, than not at all.

This is the same way i use army of the dead, as they can easily wipe out a tank/raid if used anytime after 2 are active.

my guild tends to use lust and cd's on this first tron, especially if its arcanotron, as with everyone on it, interupts are easier, and the pools are huge dps gains + lust involved, good luck holding aggro for the tanks.

Thanks, yeah i guess thats the only solution... such a shame as i save procs for arcano circle buff... but your right unbuffed copies are better than no copies