Gladiator Enhanc Shammy

Hello,

I was discussing with my friend lock, how could we build a team to achiv the gladiator status, get about 2700+ arena rating in 3v3...

The problem is, I only have one char and it is a enhanc shammy, and after I spent some time searching some arena rankings, I saw only one enhanc shammy in about first 20 team with shammy, and I got surprised by the fact that even elemental being weakier than it used to be, there's a lot of elemental and resto shammys in those teams...

My question is, are enhanc shammy suposed to get this high ranking or is this just a rarely exception?

If I have a choise I won't change spec, i really like mt toon...

---------- Post added 2011-02-23 at 02:47 PM ----------

There are limitations to what I can do with enhancment?

I am a dps with a great survivability in my core, atm I'm doing a pretty decent dmg, I know this is the point of a shaman, a hybrid class, the option of doing dps, healing, provide buffs when possible, can't be the best easyly but is a good class.

In arena, do you think all classes/spec can achiv anything with power of will, or there are classes that can't get in the 0,5% best in your battlegroup ranking (of course, with the players are at the same level)?

If there are classes that can't, enhanc are included?

I'm tired of trying to prove my friends they are wrong when they say enhanc isn't a spec that can achiv anything...

I would be happy if someone pass to say hi! cya

i haven't done any 3v3 since 4.0, but my rogue/resto-druid/enh team did pretty good in s8.
    i think i read somewhere that resto-druid/afflic/enh would be decent as well.

oh and i think any heal/plate dps/enh burst combo can be successful.
    dk is nice for death gripping your targets, chaining and silencing them, also nice damage
    warrior has ms effect, a new stun and good damage as well
    ret has a stun, nice self healing (more of a 2's advantage though) and also quite good burst

i'd say heal/melee/enh combs are easier as caster combs, because enh is easily affected by cc and has much more sluggish gap-closing compared to a warriors charge for example, it's also not easy to peel enemies off your caster buddy.

i'd not recommend combs with ele/moonkin/shadow because of above reason. mages/locks/hunters may hold their ground w/o much support from us.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angoth
    I'm sorry that Blizzard won't just gift wrap awesome in a cup and let you drink your fill.