Sleep Walkers is currently running two 10 man teams and is gearing up for 25 man raiding.
Bastion of Twilight: 2/4
Blackwing Descent: 5/6
Throne of the Four Winds: 1/2
Past Progression (Pre-4.0):
25 ICC: 9/12 Heroic (12/12 Normal)
25 RS: Cleared
10 ICC: 11/12 Heroic (12/12 Normal)
10 ICC: Glory of the Icecrown Raider!
10 RS: Cleared
If you play late night and are interested in joining our guild, please visit our website: http://sleepwalkers.guildomatic.comor whisper any of our great members in game to get in contact with an officer.
Our raid team has openings. Listed below are areas that we are actively trying to bolster. If your class is not listed it does not mean you can't become a member of the raid team. We do have healthy competition amongst raiders and always consider exceptional applicants, so please feel free to apply.
Recruiting Goals: Tanks:
Sleep Walkers is a late night guild (10:00pm-1:00am server) which focuses on casual yet focused progression through raid content. Our friendly and knowledgeable members work hard to better each other as a team and as individuals. Veterans and class leaders are available to offer guidance to newer players (or new classes for existing players) by offering constructive criticism and suggestions, when necessary. We consider ourselves a place to hang out with friends and work as a unit to accomplish goals at our own pace.
What we expect from members:
1) Respect: Be respectful of others.
2) Helpfulness: Be helpful to others when possible.
3) Effort: You may not have great gear and you may not know every fight. As long as you are willing to practice, research, and learn; we would love to have you as a member.
4) Professionalism: What is a game unless you are always trying to beat your old score? No one plays(ed) Mario Brothers just to do level 1 over and over again.
5) Engagement: Be involved with guild affairs. Take part in discussions as to where our family is headed. Don’t be a stranger to the forums.
6) Preparedness: If you are a raider, please be prepared. Consumables should be purchased and repairs should be made before raid time.