Bio - Dame Cayra.

Name: Dame Cayra Sorrowblade (Formerly: Cayra Ashfall).

Race: Forsaken Human.

Class: Deathstalker (Rogue/Warrior).

Birthplace: Lordaeron, within the Tirisfal Glades, upon a lone farm.

Alignment: Lawful Evil.

Affiliation: Humans of Lordaeron/Scourge (Formerly), The Forsaken (Currently).

Relatives: Unknown, but all are presumed dead.

Strengths: Skilled usage of a range of weaponry. Decietful and cunning. Her mind is vast, and is a skilled tactician when it comes to conflict.

Weaknesses: The Light, yet it is a weakness to all undead. She fears the truth of her family, and her past haunts her from time to time. She feels as if she abandoned her family. Her physical state is also seen as a disadvantage, being a reanimated corpse.

Current Location: The Undercity.

Appearance:
    In Life - http://i.imgur.com/6nw5X.jpg
    After Death - http://i.imgur.com/JxeEm.jpg

Personality: She is cunning and decietful, but is a fierce loyalist of Sylvanas. She would not let morals or values hinder her will, or interrupt her duties to her queen.

Biography:
    Prologue - Wishes.

"Father always wanted a son. I was a bane to him, a spawn that denied him a proper heir. Yet, I was adamant to alter such a fact. I was not a traditional daughter as the humans of Lordaeron presumed me to be. In contrast, I was resilient, resourceful, and a hard worker. I had gained these traits in an attempt to win his affection. But, it changed nothing. I was shunned, and expected to act like a good daughter. I relished the hard work upon the family farm, even though such actions were frowned upon. I did not wish to conform to their ideals.".

One - Conflict.

"I shall not go easily. I will prove myself.".

Brill was visible amongst the blue skies of Lordaeron. Cayra had been missing for hours, but she had ideas for a way to prove herself. Farm life was in her blood, but it was not her destiny. She passed into the heart of the town, as recruiters were present for the war against the Orcish Horde. Prying eyes passed over her, as they looked upon her. Some in awe, but many is dissapointment. Yet, Lordaeron itself could not decline her. She enrolled into the war effort.

"I saw them, those brutes. They killed all within their path, worshipping their twisted, dark leaders. They followed forbidden and chaotic magics, using malformed demons to their own ends. I fought with everything that I had been trained for. I cut them down within their path, not caring for any families that they had, or any relatives that may have missed them. After all, such beasts could not be civilised enough to have families?".

She wasn't a skilled practicioner of magic, or a devouted embodiment of the light, but she was menacing with her weaponry. Taught by some of the best in Lordaeson, she had joined their legions and were sent against the encroaching hordes of Orcs. The wars against the Orcs lasted years, and many were lost, but eventually, they had won.

Two - Threat.

"They came like a disease. They called them the Scourge.".

She approached the training grounds of Capital City. Infront of them stood Arthas, their prince. Calling to those around, he spoke of a plague which was gripping the northern lands. All able bodied were to accompany him upon his venture, and Cayra was one to step forth. As they set off towards the spreading illness, they had to defend the town of Strahnbrad against Orcish attack. Once the greenskins had been halted indefinetly, their path was clear, as they advanced on towards the town of Brill. It was there that Cayra and the others encountered a more horrific threat.

"They appeared out of nowhere. They reeked of undeath. It was terrifying... their hallowed eyes... and groans of agony. Yet, for fear of death, they had to be halted. Their anguished faces could not be reasoned with. We attacked them. Killed them. Jaina Proudmoore was present too, and the stench of burning flesh spread through the air. The ordeal that we had just encountered was... unforgettable. Yet, this was merely the beginning.".

Arthas and his forces continued upon their path, and eventually arrived at Stratholme. Yet, the plague had already beaten them here. Arthas came to a sole conclusion, and a sole response to the matter. The city had to be culled.

Three - Rebirth.

"I now followed them. My ties had altered.".

She did not walk with the living anymore. Instead, she travelled aside the Scourge. Ahead of them rode Arthas, their prince. Surrounding the Scourge, the Eversong Woods died. High Elves perished under their path of domination, as Cayra was forced to serve as a mindless minion. Innocents were cut down by her savage weapons, her feeling nothing at their evident agony. She continued, and slaughtered all of those that sought to oppose them.

"I feel the cries, to this day. Women, children... all innocent individuals that wished to hide from this anarchy. We stormed forth, until we reached the gates of the city. As we did before, we pressed forth, reaching the High Elven fount of power. Arthas befouled the mystical well of the Quel'dorei. I glanced around to the others that were nearby, as everything gazed in awe of Arthas's resolution. He had ultimately suceeded in bringing back Kel'Thuzad, his new right hand.".

Silvermoon remained in ruins, as Arthas's Scourge returned to the lands of Lordaeron. From then on, they ventured to the lands of Alterac, where the demon lord Archimonde was summoned by Kel'Thuzad. Furthermore, the city of Dalaran was finally destroyed by Archimonde, as it was obliterated by a single spell. As the city of the Kirin Tor fell into ruins, the Scourge continued on their path of conquest.

Four - Freedom.

"The chains upon my mind had been broken. This was inevitable. He was weak.".

Arthas's power had been weakened. As Sylvanas rallied all of those that were free under her own pennant, the dreadlord's grip over Lordaeron had been permanently eradicated. A new era had slowly dawned, over the former lands of Lordaeron. They were no longer one with the Scourge, but they represented an independent body that despised their former allies. They were now known as the Forsaken, born from those free of the Lich King's grip.

"As the Scourge had been driven to Northrend, we sought new allies. We found such trust in the new Horde. Some would say that this was merely an alliance of convenience, but it was required to ensure our survival. The other human kingdoms had abandoned us, and we needed reinforcement. The Orcs fulfulled that role. The other members of their Horde were not as willing to aid us, but it was eventual. The Forsaken were rising in power, and their victory in Lordaeron had become absolute.".

Cayra wandered amongst the ruins of Lordaeson, sharing awe at what was left of Capital City. She glanced around at the surroundings, void of light, as if the life of the area had been entirely snuffed out. She felt slight sadness and remorse, not only for herself, but for her fallen kingdom. Looking to her hands, they did not seem her own. Instead of the living human she once way, they now had decayed, revealing claws. Her face had grown pale, as did her hair. Her skeleton was visible in areas, and this tortured her. Yet, this is what she had become. She accepted her fate.

Five - Revenge.

"Northrend was filled with loss and victory, but the fall of Arthas had brought me much pleasure.".

Icecrown Citadel's halls rang in terror. The walls seemed alive, in this deathly place. Death was present, and the Forsaken had arrived. Vengeance was their aim, their cause. Marching aside both the Horde and Alliance, the Ashen Verdict brought justice. Everyone was required in this mighty assault. The Scourge fell, one by one, under their might. Yet, Arthas sat atop his throne. Sylvanas was more eager than the rest, for she willed to deal the final blow. They were not to be denied their right.

"Icecrown fell silent upon that night, as Arthas was ended atop that throne. I felt a sliver of remorse, yet the actual victory over this tyrant was much more fulfilling. Sylvanas order our return to Lordaeron soon after. Supplies were gathered, items were collected, and shippsed back to our home. We were victorious upon this day, but we were due to return home. It had been somewhat tiresome, if I can still use that form of an excuse. A pain had somewhat been lifted off my still heart. Relief was felt.".

Cayra sat alone in the deserted inn at Vengeance Landing. Outside, noise ensued, as their siege weaponry and plague was loaded upon their sea vessels. She rummaged through her packs, organising everything that was required for her venture back. Equipping her armor, she carried her spiked claymore upon her shoulder, as she descended the inn's endless stairs. Upon reaching the bottom, she looked to the building once more, before reporting to the docks. It was here, that she was to take the Windrunner back to the ruins of Lordaeron.

Six - Law.

"I follow my queen. Her word is law.".

The Cataclysm had ravaged Azeroth as a whole. Yet, Tirisfal remained mostly unscaved. She stared to the sky, still dark as if an eternity had passed and it had not changed. Refocusing on what was before her, she raised her claymore and struck at a scarlet clad Human. Her notched claymore had been parried by the individual's mace, but he hessitated for a mere moment. Brining her sword once more around, she struck at the man's thigh, and ripped it forth, as he keeled over in agony. Finally, the blade was brought down upon his neck, silencing his merciful cries. Grasping him from the ankle, she dragged the Human back to the town of Deathknell, for renaimation at the will of the Val'kyr.

"I have somewhat changed. I relish looking upon the agony of those that I torture before killing. It sates my hunger. It is a delight to watch, as these people cry for release. Yet, I offer them this. I give them a path out of their torturous life. I give them freedom from the pains of the living. Faults are what plague the living. Sleeping, eating, mercy, all compile together as weaknesses. I give them undeath. Flawless undeath. Eternal and absolute undeath.".

Cayra now wandered around the town of Deathknell, as she oversaw the sparring of the second generation Forsaken. They were new, fragile, and unexperienced with their new capabilities. Sylvanas had tasked her to ready these new recruits. Welcome them into undeath, per say. Prepare them for their lifetime of torture, and servitude. Loyalty, to the law of the Dark Lady.
    Last edited by ELYPOP; 2011-11-27 at 03:08 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nice, I like how twisted she is, really annoyed at everything and there is an ACTUAL reason for her to be pissed off [pardon my french]. Very well done I also liked the comments at the start of each "chapter" or stage of her development. I was wondering how she would feel if someone were to confront her with her family [mind manipulation] or if she has completely gotten over them and fully embraces the Queen and no longer embraces any form of humanity?
    RP characters are as follows, both will blow your mind, I hope:
    (>'.')> Dharren Ironarm (<'.'<)
    _-|-_ Cythan Justwatcher _-|-_