[Music] The best music website of alltime?

PANDORA.COM

Need I say more.

If you don't know about the greatest thing to happen to the internet in a long time, go to pandora and check it out. Especially if you're a computer dork who loves video games and music like me. Nothing like a little rage against the machine when your doing arenas, or a little sublime when your doing boring ass daily quests or dueling or boring boring pve.

Check in here if you luv some pandora !!@!!!

<3 sitting on here to while rocking to some bob marley, JAH RASTA FARI

10+ Year Old Account
    R.I.P. mp3.com

I've found so many new bands / artists just from the way it plays music that's like the ones you like. It's awesome everyone should know about it. Best part is it's FREE

For Christmas i bought myself a 1 year membership because i would always run out of hours every month listening to it for free i love Pandora sooo much definitely makes the hours i sped herbing feel like nothing ^_^

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    last.fm

It's like Pandora, only super awesome.

People use websites?
    Spotify ftw :3
    Herring seeks your life!

grooveshark when i want to listen to personally made playlists (and pretty much any song ever created) or pandora when i'm lazy

10+ Year Old Account
    www.Jango.com

this site is awesome. it's a social networking site with streaming music. or atleast thats how i describe it. You can create a profile with info about you post pics and all. but aside from that the main point of the site is to create web-stations. You can create many stations and add bands you like to your list. also as your songs are playing you can see who else is listening to the same song, from there you can listen to their stations. it's a even better way to spread new music to people. i personally love it, not too many commercial interruptions and their library is awesome.

also i forgot to mention, unlike pandora there is no limit to how much you can listen with a free membership. and you can fast forward as much as you like.
    Last edited by Kathandira; 2011-02-24 at 09:18 PM. Reason: additional goodness

http: //listen. grooveshark. com/#/s/Romantic+Summer/1TVsoJ?src=5 as an example. it has a built in player that can shuffle/repeat <- my favorite option and the best part is that even if you don't subscribe to anything, the only ad you get is the single one on the right side (that can be adblocked lol). i do feel kinda bad that something so awesome is so free, but wutevaaaa

Deleted
    Try last.fm

And to add I think you'll find that this pandora is inaccessible for half this forum

Quote Originally Posted by Shermzmcgee View Post
    PANDORA.COM

Need I say more.

If you don't know about the greatest thing to happen to the internet in a long time, go to pandora and check it out. Especially if you're a computer dork who loves video games and music like me. Nothing like a little rage against the machine when your doing arenas, or a little sublime when your doing boring ass daily quests or dueling or boring boring pve.

Check in here if you luv some pandora !!@!!!

<3 sitting on here to while rocking to some bob marley, JAH RASTA FARI

I got into Pandora a few weeks ago and I as enjoying it, then I got to this lull of crap that I kept on giving thumbs down (and I eventually can't thumbs down anymore and crap keeps playing) so I got bored and went back to using my ipod.