Deleted

Archaeology for Worgen

I dont personally get this, how can worgens know if its red yellow or green?
    But on a more serious note is there a option which color blind people could do this, since someone i know wants to level this way and they are color blind :/.

There is color blind mode in game
    Quote Originally Posted by WeaponXAnimosity View Post
    As a Druid, you may experience temporary loss of wood.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post

Also, the indicator is flashing, depending on color. A very slow flash for red, a medium-slow flash for yellow and a quick flash for green. It does take a bit of looking at it, taking a slight bit more time than just glancing at it and noticing its color.

Deleted
    just be happy that there are no traffic lights in wow... or... we would get loads of worgen crashes :P

Jokes aside ^^ you can get it by how the light flashes... the closer the faster

Why cant worgens tell the colours?

If your referring to them being colour blind well, as far as I know no werewolves have ever been scientifically studied for colour perception and depth etc :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dazu View Post
    Why cant worgens tell the colours?

If your referring to them being colour blind well, as far as I know no werewolves have ever been scientifically studied for colour perception and depth etc :P
    But Wolfs and Dogs have been. They are colorblind.
    Forget everything you know about everything.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    But Wolfs and Dogs have been. They are colorblind.
    your ignoring the fact that humans are not colorblind not alot anyway. so why would a werewolf be.