10+ Year Old Account

How do I bind a macro to a certain button?

Just trying to figure out how to bind this macro I read about to my mouse wheel on click for switching my aspects from hawk to fox. This is hte first time I've done a macro like this, and could use some help.
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers

yea i dont no how to bind macros to letters and such

Deleted
    /castsequence Aspect of the Hawk, Aspect of the Fox

pull that macro into your action bar, go into key bindings and bind your middle mouse click to that button.

this should work? O.o (works for my hunter anyway) unless its me just not understanding the question.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sticks View Post
    /castsequence Aspect of the Hawk, Aspect of the Fox

pull that macro into your action bar, go into key bindings and bind your middle mouse click to that button.

this should work? O.o (works for my hunter anyway) unless its me just not understanding the question.
    Thank you, that did it. I had that macro typed out already; I just had to figure out how to bind it to my middle mouse wheel.
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers

That can work yes, but there is support in-game to bind macro's and abilities in your spellbook directly without the need to place them on an action bar.
    Unfortunatly that is not exposed through the default interface but can be accessed through an addon such as Bindpad.