Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

Repulsing/Annoying things people do that you hate?

We all see it every day. People doing something that just gets on your nerves or repulses you.

For example here's mine. People who CANNOT get off their damn Cell Phone, especially when they will be ordering something, like food. They will ether Order food while Texting, or just simply stand there and finish their text message before making the order.

Deleted
    My boyfriend makes a squeaking sounds when he bites his nails. It makes me rage so hard.

When people chew with their mouth open
    When people pick their teeth with their finger nails after they finished eating.

10+ Year Old Account
    Monologue. I can't stand that shit. When someone is talking *at* you about themselves and they pretend to care whether or not you respond, but the entire point is to just vent outloud. I can't stand these people and don't even look at them while they're speaking to me.

When I ask people if they want food, they don't, I order food for myself, and they want some.

:| /cut

Deleted
    The only thought that comes to mind is people who say monumentally stupid things with a clear belief that they're correct, and then sometimes even try to get others to agree and those people will be like "..yeah" just to avoid the tardfest of an argument which would ensue

10+ Year Old Account
    Eating with your mouth open. Its so rude and discusting. I said it right away: shut your freaking mouth!

Deleted
    People making wierd chewing sounds, it's so god damn anoying. (atleast my moms way of chewing that is)

Hipsters, all shapes and sizes.

Deleted
    When people discuss child birth at the dinner table.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    When people fart and belch in public. They know they are doing it, even strive for it, and they know people are around but do nothing to try and conceal it. It is not hilarious that you just belched over vent, it is not attractive that you just farted while in line at the bank.

It's also gross when people do nothing but eat. They eat because they are sort of hungry. They eat because they are bored or sad or mad or upset because they're obese and are looked at funny so they ease the pain with food, food and more food.

And people, mainly old, that carry around and blow their nose on hankies. They are carrying around a piece of cloth with dried on boogies and freshly moist ooze in their pocket.

And people that lick their fingers after/during eating or before sorting and distributing paper.

And guys that stare and crane their necks as a woman they find attractive. No, it's not a compliment. It's downright disrespectful and gross.
    Last edited by Scratchee; 2011-02-24 at 12:25 AM.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Flying on my Celestial Steed through rainbows eating delicious rainbow coloured marmalade.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrathcrab View Post
    The only thought that comes to mind is people who say monumentally stupid things with a clear belief that they're correct, and then sometimes even try to get others to agree and those people will be like "..yeah" just to avoid the tardfest of an argument which would ensue
    Lol yeah, sometimes i just laugh so hard when people are like that, and then i say "Come, lets ask Bob" Bob says that i'm correct and then a omgowned fest erupts.

10+ Year Old Account
    People who speak in 'Valley Girl accent'.
    Also people who don't ever stop texting, I have to dodge out of the way of those mongers to avoid getting hit and yelled at for "not moving out of the way"
    VanCleef wants you! Join the Defias Brotherhood and hang out on a yacht all day!

being fat fatties

When people take my food without asking. They do it all casually like it's no big deal, and I would definitely give them some if they asked first, but when I'm eating lunch and they reach to take something on my plate, I get mad. It's rude.

Sh**ing all over the toilet seat, and not cleaning it up after.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    seriously, most of you won't play that game anymore in 1 months.

Boub has a time machine?!

People who feel the need to get up in your personal space. Even when you move away slightly to a more comfortable spot, they are still all up in your face.

The fact that people seemed to have forgotten how to be polite and courteous. I'm sorry, you and what you have to do, is not the most important thing going on at this very moment.

People who invade my personal space. Like... getting way to close to me, out of the normal. I hate repetitive noises like people chewing crunchy things, plastic bags crinkling, pens clicking, etc.. and people who chew with their mouths open.

That's about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Felicia View Post
    People who invade my personal space. Like... getting way to close to me, out of the normal. I hate repetitive noises like people chewing crunchy things, plastic bags crinkling, pens clicking, etc.. and people who chew with their mouths open.
    You should add people that smack their lips when they eat something to that list.

ARGHAUGHARUAGHAUTAHURAGH