Last Resort is back!

I remember it was alot of discussion when they stopped raiding in wotlk, but now it seems they are back raiding again according to their website ( lrguild.org )!

They also have a movie on warcraftmovies of nefarian hc ( warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=178749 )

I'm so glad to see this, it was one of my absolutely favorite guilds back in the days. I felt I had to post my first post here for this so you guys know as well

edit:

you have to copy the links, cant make propper links because of postcount it seems
    Last edited by earthcel2; 2011-02-24 at 02:01 AM.

Who?

Oh your guild you're trying to advertise for but no one knows about? Cool.

no, im talking about the last resort that everyone who followed progress at some point between vanilla and icc knew about. and the last resort that always made awesome movies

/threads/695224-Last-Resort-Quit-Has-WoW-Changed-So-Much-For-the-Worst
    /threads/695004-Last-Resort-kills-Wotlk-or-Wotlk-kills-them

anyway besides me being happy about this i guess it means the game has indeed changed to the better after the many bad things that happened during wotlk (in many eyes atleast).
    Last edited by earthcel2; 2011-02-24 at 02:13 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunyaa View Post
    Who?

/facepalm, typical WOTLK player comment
    --
    LR wont be the same without its old-schoolers but im glad they are back, best guild EU ever

10+ Year Old Account
    Who?

Troll, or not so troll?

Quote Originally Posted by Yeucks View Post
    /facepalm, typical WOTLK player comment
    --
    LR wont be the same without its old-schoolers but im glad they are back, best guild EU ever
    If you look at their roster i recognize alot of names

That's awesome news! They were one of my favorite guilds in BC (which is where I spent most of my playing time in my WoW career). They always had really awesome kill movies,

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    Those guys were cool, glad to see them back. People used to mention them in the same breath as method.

woo hoo my dixie wrecked

Who?

You're right, they were only one of the best guilds in the world usually scoring #1-3 kills on raid bosses since Vanilla. /sigh Wrath Babies and their ignorance.

I'm so happy they're back. They are my favorite guild ever with their silly antics and down to Earth nature. Thanks for the heads up Earthcel2
    Warlocks are what FDR was talking about
    Quote Originally Posted by OldHordeGlory View Post
    RAGNAROS: WOULD YOU LIKE THAT TOASTED?!
    Customer: Um, no thanks.
    RAGNAROS: TOO BAD! TASTE THE FLAMES OF SULFURON!

15+ Year Old Account
    Hey, great news! I really missed their videos. Time to log back into the LR forums, eh. >.<
    For the Alliance!

Deleted
    Their current progress isnt that impressive though. Compared to what they achieved in vanilla and bc.

as far as i can see on wowprogress they started more then a month after cataclsym with 25man group + they only raid 3 days each week. So that considered their progress is very impressive imo

As previous poster pointed out, they only raid 3 days a week and started with 25mans like 3 weeks ago. Obviously they play more for "fun" now than to compete for world firsts like before.

Good to see some of them back though, maybe we'll get to see some more famous Banai quotes.

Quote Originally Posted by Armen2 View Post
    maybe we'll get to see some more famous Banai quotes.
    yes please