View Poll Results: Why haven't you rolled a Goblin or a Worgen?

Voters
147. This poll is closed
  • Don't have time to play a new toon

15 10.20%
  • Character slots are full!

31 21.09%
  • The new races don't appeal to me

53 36.05%
  • I don't like levelling

21 14.29%
  • Another reason, posted in comments below

27 18.37%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    If i'm interested on trying a new class/race i just delete my least favorite 85 on the line, voila. Space.
    I registered on MMO-Champion, and all I got was this lousy signature...

Deleted
    The races are boring and fugly so i just stayed on my taurens and trolls. And i already have all classes on good level, most on 50s but 2 on 80s and 2 on 85. (That is tauren priest and troll warlock).

The first reason is i dont want to level up a new toon. And the goblins are boring. The second reason is that i already have all classes on good level. There you go

Deleted
    Goblins look too weak and puny! You ever seen a goblin tanking Al'Akir it just doesn't look right!!

Deleted
    I have one undead rogue. Thats it, i enjoy my life. I dont care how my char looks like.

15+ Year Old Account
    Much like yourself, all my character slots are filled on the realm I play on, and I canceled my second account as a form of protest when he gave that BS answer to the question regarding more character slots per realm back at Blizzcon. Stupid asshole.

Anyways, I did race change one of my characters to a worgen because I think they are awesome, but I wouldn't roll a Goblin even if I did have available slots and played Horde. I detest the style and attitude and voices and starting area and well, pretty much everything about them. Which is sad considering how much more effort and time they spent on the goblins compared to the worgen.

Another reason...

I would roll goblin in a heartbeat if I had the funds to faction (and possibly server transfer) my main + my bank toon and my farm toon.
    Zhenji 90 Mistweaver
    Eonar US

10+ Year Old Account
    I race swapped my main from a NE Druid to a Worgen Druid and created a new Worgen Warlock though he's only like level 40 or so. Have touched a goblin though, I don't play horde. In fact I don't even have a single horde toon and i've been playing for almost 6 years now.

No goblins, because I don't really have any great urge to roll horde when all my other toons are alliance.

No worgen, because female worgen look like cracked out chihuahuas. I know plenty of people don't mind playing characters opposite from their rl gender, but I just feel weird playing non-female characters. If they fix the female worgen's face, or give better eye options, I might give it a try.

Horde player since day one. Back when horde was not the 'mass played' side of wow. I've tried alliance characters and it always just felt immature, dirty and 'not right'. Worgen fall into that category 100% for me.

The alternative to that is i've changed two existing characters to Goblin and love it. As well as played through starting quests on another.

Deleted
    Goblins: Already have a Gnome don't need another small character
    Worgen: Have you seen the cast animations!!! :O

You forgot the $25 race change

Quote Originally Posted by gibcity View Post
    Friend of mine rolled Worgen just for the name DexterWorgen, thinking about making a worgen and calling it debraworgen for a nice 2's team!
    lol, why not LegolasWorgen? TwilightWorgen? MageWorgen? haha.