Omen - Horde on Arygos-US
Website: Omen Guild – Arygos (US)
Forums: Omen Guild - Arygos (US) - Index
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday: 7:30-11:30 PM EST (Invites @ 7:00)
- Heroic Bastion of Twilight (1/5)
- Heroic Blackwing Descent (3/6)
- Heroic Thrown of Four Winds (0/2)
- Bastion of Twlight (4/4)
- Blackwing Descent (6/6)
- Throne of the Four Winds (2/2)
Omen started with 14 more "raid-oriented" people from another raiding guild and grew from there, adding some great people over that time. We like to think we have made our mark as one of the best casual raiding guilds on the server.
Omen is a mature end-game raiding guild. We have a flat leadership structure, in that the guild is managed by all its members. We are laid back and fun on most occasions, but serious on raid nights. Omen is a guild that raids only 3 days a week, but expects to move through content at the pace of more hardcore schedule guilds.
With our limited raid time, there are some expectations on raid nights. Members are expected to be proactive, both in bringing consumables and reading up on encounters. During raids, members are expected to be polite and considerate, but engaging and involved in raid assessments and discussions. Most importantly since we only raid 3 nights a week, we expect and depend on the raiding core to consistently attend raids. If you can't make one, post ahead of time, and if at all possible notifying us of it so we can plan around it if need be.
- Maturity - Yes, we do prefer applicants over 18. But, maturity isn't a number so we would still welcome otherwise qualified applicants under 18.
- Gear - Not entirely an issue, but your knowledge of your class and performance are. None the less, we do expect you to have at least some decent gear along with appropriate gems/enchants.
- Deadly Boss Mods / BigWigs / Similar Addon
- Omen Threat Meter
- oRA3 (or any mod similar that speaks with CTRaid commands)
- Ventrilo - Not so much important to have a mic, but having it and connected during raids is a MUST!
- Most importantly...be able relax and have fun. It's a game.
Our whole guild is involved in your application process. After giving initial approval to the application, you will be run through an interview with our members, and may be run through a raid instance, if not an actual guild raid to get a feel for your personality, skill, game knowledge, etc. Your application thread is then updated by those people who attended, and if the feel is good, a trial invitation is offered. Then the whole guild is asked to assess and vote on the applicant. We take recruitment very seriously.
Warriors: Open - DPS
Death Knights: Closed
Please keep in mind that exceptional applicants of any class are always welcome to apply. If you know some of our members and/or think you would be a great fit for us in terms of personality and skill, we'd love to hear from you as well! We archive every application we get and if raiding spots open up, those archived applications that we were unable to accept will likely be the first spot we look for great folks to join us.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate in asking one of the Officers: Ilnadi (GM), Alexiares, Bumtank, or Mânny