Page 11 of 37 FirstFirst ...
9
10
11
12
13
21
... LastLast
  1. #201
    Besides, what will happen with the current 10 man lvl 70 Zul'Aman? Its going to be removed or what? I wish Blizzard could just release another part of Zul'Aman...
    This is a concern of mine too. I wish they would stop removing instances. Level 80 onyxia raid could just as easily been accessed through a side door, thus leaving levle 60 onyxia intact. TOC 10/25 and TOC 5 man use different extrances for different instances.

    This would level level 70 Zul Aman as it is, but still allow the levle 85 5 man version to co-exist.



    Quote Originally Posted by Neglesh View Post

    Shame on you Blizzard, you gave in eventually.
    Eventually?

    Uh they told us they would be doing this before cata launched.

    Each new teir will have 5 mans that provide gear roughly equal to the previous tier, to allow you to gear up alts faster and to allow you to start on the new tier without having to farm old content for months on end like we used to do in TBC.

    Raid kara/gruul/mags to do (heroics to do) SSC and TK, raid SSC and TK to do Hyjal and BT.

    And that was the only way to progress. We didnt even get badges of justice until later on in TBC.
    Last edited by Cernunnos; 2011-02-24 at 10:28 AM.
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.

  2. #202
    Nice to see they are focusing on 5 man content atm. Thats something they simply HAVE to get right this time.

  3. #203
    i'm glad that the dungeons give worse epics than the raids, otherwise this would just be WotLK all over again.

  4. #204
    Stood in the Fire Luminar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    The Most Idiotic Nation In The World
    Posts
    425
    Let's see what's goin' on here...

    1. Zul'Gurub and Zul'Aman are being updated WITH WHAT APPEAR TO BE NEW BOSSES, IT'S NOT JUST A RECYCLE. IT'S LIKE DEADMINES AND SFK.

    2. Caster Legendary damn-near confirmed for Caverns of Time.

    3. Hydras tamable by Hunters.

    4. Lots of new pets, some new and returning mounts, and new pet-collecting achievements.

    5. Tying into the pet thing, looks like the Winterspring Frostsaber mount will be renovated to act like the current Venomhide Ravasaur daily quests. This most likely means it will take at least 20 days to get the mount but will require much less work on your part, as opposed to what used to be an indefinitely long grind but became a 5 day grind and is now a 2 day grind. Glad I have mine already.

    6. Various class changes, as expected.


    I just have one gripe: How long before I can solo ZA and ZG for the mounts again? I have luck issues, even more prominent with the cataclysm rare drops.

  5. #205
    Quote Originally Posted by rofl View Post
    epics in heroics...*sigh*
    What do you care what colour the text of SOMEONE ELSE'S gear is? You're not complaining about ilvl or stats, but COLOUR.
    Get a life.

  6. #206
    Mechagnome The Wizards Hat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Unseen University
    Posts
    589
    Quote Originally Posted by Neglesh View Post
    Is it just me or did Disc priests get nerfed? Especially the shield...wow.

    Sigh they are putting epics back in heroics

    Shame on you Blizzard, you gave in eventually.
    Entry level gear for the next tier of raiding.
    It's called game progression.
    Yay! Ponies!

  7. #207
    Epics from 5 mans again? Just when you'd got it right with epic enchanting mats, you cater to the entitled casuals again, thanks there

  8. #208
    I just love the idea of reworking old content and bring it up to date! You take something old, keep the best parts and add in new things to make it better than it ever was. I hope Cataclysm wasn't the only time we'll get these kind of things to Azeroth.

  9. #209
    so wheres the new raid? who cares for 5 men content?

  10. #210
    *runs around screaming*

    WOOOOOOOOOOOOO i can keep farming for the raptor and the addition of the bear as well, friggin awesome!

  11. #211
    Mechagnome The Wizards Hat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Unseen University
    Posts
    589
    Quote Originally Posted by Luminar View Post
    Let's see what's goin' on here...

    1. Zul'Gurub and Zul'Aman are being updated WITH WHAT APPEAR TO BE NEW BOSSES, IT'S NOT JUST A RECYCLE. IT'S LIKE DEADMINES AND SFK.

    2. Caster Legendary damn-near confirmed for Caverns of Time.

    3. Hydras tamable by Hunters.

    4. Lots of new pets, some new and returning mounts, and new pet-collecting achievements.

    5. Tying into the pet thing, looks like the Winterspring Frostsaber mount will be renovated to act like the current Venomhide Ravasaur daily quests. This most likely means it will take at least 20 days to get the mount but will require much less work on your part, as opposed to what used to be an indefinitely long grind but became a 5 day grind and is now a 2 day grind. Glad I have mine already.

    6. Various class changes, as expected.


    I just have one gripe: How long before I can solo ZA and ZG for the mounts again? I have luck issues, even more prominent with the cataclysm rare drops.
    I reckon it'll be related to hardmodes and achievements, the mounts that is. Rather then 0.01 drop chances.
    Yay! Ponies!

  12. #212
    So glad I deleted my chars and have got out of this shitty game.
    Did ZG on my DK 50 times for mount. Yawn Yawn Yawn

    Rehash content again and again. Not suprising as they fired 500 ppls tho
    Game is dead for most, and more will leave with lazy yawn rehash content. And more welfare epix hahahaha


    But it means more of the good players will come to Rift Leave the scrubs in Wow

  13. #213
    Epic! Nyxxi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,611
    gogo Amani Dragonhawk, as long as it has the cool armor look that the bear had i'll be happy with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crym View Post
    Spoiler: The reason Garrosh is defeated is because, just when he's being attacked, Malchezaar pops out of a portal, yells "yoink!", and takes his weapon away.
    Armory

  14. #214
    Quote Originally Posted by Henríkvb View Post
    Epics from 5 mans again? Just when you'd got it right with epic enchanting mats, you cater to the entitled casuals again, thanks there
    just to note, the epics still aren't BWD/BoT/TFW/crafted ilvl, they are half an ilvl lower, but they will give casuals a boost into the older content if they are still having trouble with it, everyone else will be heading to firelands for their 372/385 gear

  15. #215
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokok View Post
    What do you care what colour the text of SOMEONE ELSE'S gear is? You're not complaining about ilvl or stats, but COLOUR.
    Get a life.
    I think its more about the epic shard market more than anything. like when sunwell hit

  16. #216
    One tidbit of information that is currently hidden behind the "user friendly" version of achievements: There is a seperate counter for deaths to the Blackwing Depths Door Boss. There is no privacy in humiliation!

  17. #217
    Quote Originally Posted by Okacz View Post
    Official patch 4.2 notes:

    The Sun King is back! After his death in Magisters Terrace Keal'Thas Sunstrider returns as an undead severant of Bolvar Fordragon. Will advanturers stop him at his attempts to ressurect Kel'Thuzad? Magisters Eye awaits!

    New, revamped Naxxramas, featuring 15 revamped bosses! This time, the havoc-wreaking necropolis began to lay waste at Southern Barrens in order to spread plague among this regions fauna and flora. Only the bravest may even think of entering the plagued halls once more... Are you brave enough to face the horrors of Naxxramas III?

    Bolvar Fordragon makes his return as a new Lich King in brand new Bastion of Icecrown! Face 12 revamped bosses once more in order to stop the new Lich Kings plans to annihilate Azeroth! Beware, Bolvar managed to control his new power to be able to ressurect Illidan Stormrage, Deathbringer Saurfang, Chromaggus, Malygos, Brutallus and Hogger!

    Moar Moar Moar!!! Revamping old content ftw

    I dunno how i missed this gem but this is my thoughts exactly.

  18. #218
    High Overlord
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Frankfurt, Germany
    Posts
    175
    when was ZA ever gone...?
    thought very nice notes

  19. #219
    To everyone whining about the reuse of old content, think about it this way:
    Corporations work with budgets. Blizzard has a certain budget assigned to patch 4.1. When they recycle ZG and ZA, they are giving us pretty cool 5-man heroics that don't take up as much budget, leaving a bigger part for the raids.

    If they would've made two brand-new heroics, they would have to spend less time and money on the raids.
    Quote Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
    HA! I have to admit I only play WoW for the homoerotic innuendoes

  20. #220
    Epic! Nyxxi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,611
    I'd also like to point out that no where have they said that ZG and ZA will offer 353 epics for every boss loot table, it may return to how we had it in TBC with only one epic per instance (in the loot table of each end boss)
    Quote Originally Posted by Crym View Post
    Spoiler: The reason Garrosh is defeated is because, just when he's being attacked, Malchezaar pops out of a portal, yells "yoink!", and takes his weapon away.
    Armory

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •