Page 13 of 37 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Patch 4.1 *The return of the Trolls * or *The return of allready defeated bosses*
    Epic shit though, only revert body and soul change for priests! That's uncalled for!

I'm still waiting for patch notes that announce the removal of elves from the game.
    I can see it now...

The corruption from the Well of Eternity was so powerful it took ten thousand years to subside, but the elves of Azeroth have finally shed their mutation and reverted to their purest form -- Trolls.
    Unfortunately, Naga remain as their mutation was caused by the Old Gods.

Anyone who would rather quit than play something other than an elf is someone I'd be happy to see go.
    Glorious.

Aw... yet more of the same rehashed content spiced just a bit to merit that purple gear.

What a let down... instead of new and interesting dungeons we're gonna go get some old rehashed content.

I hope they don't do the same with raids (per say bring Molten Core or Karazhan back as tier 12/13).

This expansion is by far the worse. =(

Deleted
    Blizzard once again drops a bomb on us!!!

We love you blizzard!

<3

Wow I didn't even notice the new fire nova.. Multi FS are gonna be for real now!

Deleted
    Is the PTR up yet, because i got 0 copies remaining

Quote Originally Posted by Hegarol View Post
    TEST - Justin B Test - JZB2a - http://db.mmo-champion.com/s/95798/t...-b-test-jzb2b/

Whats that? ^^
    I really don't want to know.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Daros View Post
    Gurubashi tribes returning
    ...players can find level 353 epic items...

The Return of Zul'Aman
    ... providing item level 353 epic items...

The return of the free epics once again *sigh*
    Why cant they just put blue items here ? .. higher ilvl, but BLUE
    So you think crafting and getting reputation for epics is really hard? I'm sorry you feel that way. They even made several factions really easy by giving them several daily quests to do but you still think it's hard. I'm so sorry man.

Quote Originally Posted by Daros View Post
    Gurubashi tribes returning
    ...players can find level 353 epic items...

The Return of Zul'Aman
    ... providing item level 353 epic items...

The return of the free epics once again *sigh*
    Why cant they just put blue items here ? .. higher ilvl, but BLUE
    Explain in detail the difference between an ilvl 353 blue item and an ilvl 353 purple item. Show your work.

I'm banking on April Fools came early until I see it on battle.net

Quote Originally Posted by Kaeleena View Post
    5 man and 5 man heroic
    It dosent say 5 man normal, only 5 man HC

Deleted
    Epic re-builds of obscure raids that non-vanilla/TBC raiders ever saw=massive win in my books. I can't wait to take my guys through these.

Also, the hint at the raids being Firelands and CoT=win again.

<rant>
    To those who cry about quitting - put up or shut up. We aren't going to care, really - I love this game, this community, and this site. Your whining isn't going to change the mind of, or influence the opinion of, anyone who isn't already disenfranchised with the game we come here to discuss. Apologies if that's a little too direct and flame-y, but it seems like we can't have any discussion on forthcoming fantasticness without someone going "QQ time to quit for rift QQ".

</rant>

Love ya. And thanks, Boub - looking forward to this all over again You bring the hype!

Blizzard, I LOVE YOU AGAIN!
    Ty X forever.

Whats next? 4.2 with Scarlet Monastery as a four wing raid?

Really won't matter, we can barely field a 10 man any more, people weren't leaving the guild just the game.

Have fun with the recycling Blizzard, I guess it takes less time away from their precious Arenas.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by microtonal View Post
    Explain in detail the difference between an ilvl 353 blue item and an ilvl 353 purple item. Show your work.
    Lol, isn't it obvious? Different color?

Oh, you were being sarcastic. You shouldn't be. There is in fact a reason that they are purple even though they have the same itemization: Purple weapons are epics, harder to obtain. Well, not anymore LOL but that's the point. If blizzard is going to give out epics for free, which they are, why even have different colors. Just remove blue items from the game and make them purple.

It's a crappy change. Rep and craft epics should be removed from the game, purples should only drop in raids and only be SLIGHTLY better than blues of the same ilvl. That would make them mean something.

Quote Originally Posted by ZEROWASHU View Post
    You are being sarcastic.. yet this is an amazing idea.

Yes.. I guess I'm a sucker for "recycled" content.

Quote Originally Posted by ZEROWASHU View Post

Really won't matter, we can barely field a 10 man any more, people weren't leaving the guild just the game.

Have fun with the recycling Blizzard, I guess it takes less time away from their precious Arenas.
    4.2 will have us fighting Illidan again because we weren't prepared enough the first time we killed him.

What have you done Blizz!!!!!!!

That is not Raggie.

http://media.mmo-champion.com/images.../ragnaros2.jpg lolwat.

Ok, that looks a little silly. Scratch that, that looks hilarious.

..........warrior T12 armor plz. Come on, you all know that nothing would be better than a blood elf warrior clad in armor that looks like that. I mean, just l- hey, where are you taking me? Put that baseball bat dowoarjnelk.sfs