Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Typhron View Post
    'cause it's a stupid, awful, whiney statement. One I wish I spent doing something useful instead of wasting the 2 minutes to read it.

But there you go. Critique given, don't quit your day job to be an 'edgey' writer, but do keep playing the game so you can stay the hell away from me.
    Hey, I might not be tall enough, but may I join you on your high horse?

wtf is this crap man recycle content AGAIN! i don't want to play the same stuff i did back at 70 and 60 at 85 gtfo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by hiZis View Post
    Why Al'akir and Neptulon don't have legs then?
    They probably dont need it for flying and swimming. I am not even sure why the fire lord need legs, his fire elemental minions seems to be able to move about without legs. Maybe he is so bad ass that he created those legs just for being able to trample flamable insects like us?

Anyways what is the story for warriors can start giving free battlemaster trinkets for everyone and mages can still stealing buffs, shields and wings without a cooldown while all other dispels got nerfed after 4.0.6.

Why do trolls complaining trolls in ZG coming back? It shouldnt be removed in the first place, just for archaeology and kill snakes for armadillos.
    And besides, blizzard owe us a troll raid which they promised in LK

Oh and yay for guild tabards, about time.
    Last edited by good diu bro; 2011-02-26 at 07:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Bighead View Post
    Hey, I might not be tall enough, but may I join you on your high horse?
    Yes, but you're bringing your own ivory tower and brown nose. o3o

Wow Ragnaros been hitting the gym.

so... Fire Mage is already one of the lowest dps spec and with this change we will loose 200dps .... wtf blizzard.

http://simulationcraft.org/406-8/Raid_T11_372_PTR.html

New Rag looks.... terrible. :|

His legs are sooooo funny lookin'.

Zul'Grub, Zul'Aman and Rag with legs oh mai gawd

Is no one going to comment one how ridiculous that Rag model looks? Christ this game is getting worse and worse by the patch.

Quote Originally Posted by invictusordead View Post
    so... Fire Mage is already one of the lowest dps spec and with this change we will loose 200dps .... wtf blizzard.

http://simulationcraft.org/406-8/Raid_T11_372_PTR.html
    might want to check your facts, fire isn't one of the lowest.
    and any way you might see a gain in dps due to the nullification of the chance of ignite munching, simulations don't calculate that.

Quote Originally Posted by Exkay View Post
    Is no one going to comment one how ridiculous that Rag model looks? Christ this game is getting worse and worse by the patch.
    Looks fine to me.