Page 4 of 37 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    when does the PTR go live?

Deleted
    Of course someone is going to complain about it. You can never make everyone happy... But I'm going to ignore them because holy crap, this has totally made my day. Now I can't wait at all for patch 4.1. <3

Not only that, but it now looks like hunters will be able to tame hydras!

Quote Originally Posted by 93sika View Post
    Too bad people don't like recycling - I LOVE IT!
    So do I actually. And this is judging, of course, from the Shadowfang Keep HC and Deadmines HC, I think they're both brilliant. (Though Deadmines is a bit long if all you're wanting to do is get your daily valour points.) Thanks to those two, I have high hopes for these next two 'remakes'.
    Last edited by mmocc5c312fa0d; 2011-02-24 at 09:20 AM.

I did like the Zul'XXX instances (moar trolls pls), but it seems to me as blizzard wants to recycle more things than EPA, and that is not very satisfying.

I think it was pretty clearly stated that some of the playerbase wanted instances in the style of the old ones, not actually the old ones.

Give ignite the duration of 6-8s at least, ffs. How can we even use impact in 3s (4s-gcd). Even hoping impact will be active then...

Deleted
    Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees!

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    So glad to hear this ^^ ! Maybe in 4.2 we can get Kara hc dungeon Would be just perfect~

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone know when its live? ive already Dld it but theres no servers up

Quote Originally Posted by samanx View Post
    with Zul'aman and Zul'gurub back will they be raids or 5mans?
    also if they are 5mans does that mean we will get a new troll raid along with the Firelands raid.
    5 man and 5 man heroic

Fuck you Blizzard, I was going to quit!

Great, more druid nerfs. For some reason they think our aoe threat is too high, seriously, what kind of spreadsheet are they using? Maybe they forgot to tick of vengence stays full the whole time button or something ~.~
    Also whats with fury swipes? Dealing 0% of weapon damage... so it's dealing no damage O.Oa

Man what are they gonna recycle next? Patch 4.2: Tempest Keep was merely a setback, fight Kael again with guest appearances by Anub'arak, Onyxia, and Nefarian.

Deleted
    I love the new way to represent changes in spells (old vs. new)
    I think it requires more work on your part to reword some things but it looks great, thanks.

10+ Year Old Account
    New mounts! God, I hope the new tiger/panther and the rest look awsome!

me wants karazhan

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Where is the DK self healing nerf? 20 sec CD on WoG was justified how?

Deleted
    hate the word of glory nerf, will nerf my prot paladin's selfhealing bigtime

People complaining about nerfs / lack of changes for their class please chill. The list is no way near complete yet.

Deleted
    And the endless epic4free-story begins again. Besides where is the new raid content?

holee shit i came

Okey okey all of the trolls and QQ ers click the red X button in your browser and go away. While you QQ under the bridge we are gonna be getting our rare mounts and enjoying the " recycled content" . And please don't post before reading about all the changes.... Ok now excuse me because I have some work at Pew Pew Awesome Mounts And Troll Lore And Firelands Caverns Of Time Land.