Page 5 of 37 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SharQueDo View Post
    yay, more recycled content.. and no, im not coming back because of this
    Like anyone would have wanted you back anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    ZA and ZG...yessssssssssssssss more mounts for me to obtain I don't care what you have to do to obtain them, I will have all of them and just add to my wonderful collection and the hunter changes...aren't they in already lol

Quote Originally Posted by hephij View Post
    hate the word of glory nerf, will nerf my prot paladin's selfhealing bigtime
    well, prot paladins is too strong. but how about ret paladins? warriors outheals us multiple times, but... where is our self-healing buff?
    "Paragon of the Light, lead our armies against the coming darkness."
    Эн / Калифпорния

Getting so sick of recycled content and returning rare awards, might be time to pack it in soon as Blizz seems to have lost it's imagination or simply gave in fully to the greed.

Quite displeased that ZA is being turned into a 5man dungeon and hope this doesn't make it through.

No warlock changes?

OMG EPIC!
    <3 ZG & ZA
    btw where's Abyssal Maw?

i know all of you are like " omg recycle QQ im out " but have you ever thought about the possibility of new encounters? or total redone encounters with the old bosses?

zul'aman never was gone, so how is it that is back, honestly if they are making Zul'aman a 5man instance with a normal lvl 70 difficulty its a blow, its ok for the hc version, but pls leave it as a lvl 70 raid not a 5man instance. I dont like that change a bit

Love the new format! Such a great idea why didn't ya think of it sooner boub!

Deleted
    Why do people think that Blizz are simply handing us the mounts back again, when they're clearly not? Not only are they brand new mounts but they'll also, no doubt, be just as tricky to earn as the last ones were. People who earned the mounts before should be proud of them, because no one's ever going to be able to earn them again.

I am legitimately excited for this.

Deleted
    Anyway when it's supposed to hit live realms? I'm looking forward ZA, I really love that dungeon, but I'd rather see it still as 10men raid that just HC, but still I'm glad Zul'Aman is coming back. I mean ZG is great but ZA is better.. ^^

I really dont see the complaints of people. We get new 5man instances, which you can run in a guildgroup, where you wont need any of the drops, because, really, you are in 359 gear minimum. You always take along 1 enchanter and hey presto, your shortage of crystals has just been solved without having to shard raiddrops and/or run old raids.

Besides, ZG and ZA were both uberepicness galore, I dont mind them making it into a 5man encounter. Firelands should be interesting, but depends on how many bosses and/or raid instances they'll be divided into.

Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa View Post
    Getting so sick of recycled content and returning rare awards, might be time to pack it in soon as Blizz seems to have lost it's imagination or simply gave in fully to the greed.
    Did u even read the notes? Its a Panther!!!!!! not a tiger. And the razzashi raptor is called ARMORED. Those are different mounts. Sweet baby jesus -.- people these days.

If you dont like recycled content ill suggest quitting.

Deleted
    Wohoo another Frost Mage nerf! /irony off

15+ Year Old Account
    About time they updated statistics.

....I find one SIGNIFICANT problem with this. "Here, we want players to progress, so we're giving you ilevel -353- EPICS." .....This has bad idea written all over it.

Zulian Swift Panther is gonna be a panther with Zulian's armor. classic method of blizz to revamp something old. on side note, Shaman aoe will be awesomeness. love how EQ wont be a channeling shit, that mean clearcasting effect is applied to it. fire nova back to ICC mode, magma totem without duration... so it would be Magma Totem>Fire Nova>EQ>CL as filler... huge aoe damage from shaman lol. still dont see any promised cd for resto shammy, and wtb Astral Shift back....

Should be awesome

Quote Originally Posted by citizenpete View Post
    Wohoo another Frost Mage nerf! /irony off
    That nerf is already in via a hotfix, it's just a tooltip update, isn't it?