Page 10 of 37 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I figured that there would be some sort of announcement on the day Rift goes live, and sure enough.
    But rehashed stuff... AGAIN?
    The Square Enix "release every Final Fantasy 20 times on all platforms" model shouldn't be transferred to MMORPGs.

I hate it when they redo old raids, but making old raids into 5 mans is kinda nostalgic really.

Deleted
    i hate the recycling shit. it's just annoying, no matter how good they make it, it's obviously due to lazy / occupied designers.. i'm sick of this.

i Love this .! this really made my day.<3

Noooooo, don't give out free epics to everyone so soon! I like how our maelstrom crystals are 2k a pop. If ZG/ZA gear is purple, then maelstrom will go down to 50g on the first week and I'll be forced to reroll a different profession.

I'm shocked, leaked wow news on the day a certain game's headstart is a day away. I'm embarassed to read all you people being excited over old content. Zg and Za were both horrible raid instances, nothing to get excited about now thats its being made into a 5 man. What a recycled expansion cata has become. I wonder whats next, ony's lair 3.0? I guess its time to revive kael and illidan stormrage again since we all seem to enjoy "nostalgia" trips. Tk and black temple 5 mans for everyeone!
    Last edited by barkong; 2011-02-24 at 10:22 AM.

epics in heroics...*sigh*

Deleted
    Also noticed, DK tanks are getting a nerf to scarlet fever (10% to 5%). They wouldn't do this to one tank and not to others, but there's no indication of it in what Boub's found so far. Clearly the notes (as such) are incomplete

My... my... my Paladin... why... why... WHY!

20 Second CD on WoG.... WHAT IS THIS, WHY!?!?!?

Quote Originally Posted by Blueguy View Post
    ....I find one SIGNIFICANT problem with this. "Here, we want players to progress, so we're giving you ilevel -353- EPICS." .....This has bad idea written all over it.
    Consider the fact, that you will need ilvl 346 to enter those dungeons, so it's for ppl who already have full hc gear. Not 100% of WoW players are raiders and everyone wants to have some kind of progress available for them. Normal raid 359 items will still be better. Since I'm not raiding ATM, I'm really excited about new content and new gear.

Is it just me or did Disc priests get nerfed? Especially the shield...wow.

Sigh they are putting epics back in heroics

Shame on you Blizzard, you gave in eventually.

Yay! Can't wait try try out ZA and ZG!

Quote Originally Posted by Okacz View Post
    Official patch 4.2 notes:

The Sun King is back! After his death in Magisters Terrace Keal'Thas Sunstrider returns as an undead severant of Bolvar Fordragon. Will advanturers stop him at his attempts to ressurect Kel'Thuzad? Magisters Eye awaits!

New, revamped Naxxramas, featuring 15 revamped bosses! This time, the havoc-wreaking necropolis began to lay waste at Southern Barrens in order to spread plague among this regions fauna and flora. Only the bravest may even think of entering the plagued halls once more... Are you brave enough to face the horrors of Naxxramas III?

Bolvar Fordragon makes his return as a new Lich King in brand new Bastion of Icecrown! Face 12 revamped bosses once more in order to stop the new Lich Kings plans to annihilate Azeroth! Beware, Bolvar managed to control his new power to be able to ressurect Illidan Stormrage, Deathbringer Saurfang, Chromaggus, Malygos, Brutallus and Hogger!

Moar Moar Moar!!! Revamping old content ftw
    many epicness indeed, handle it!

So I'm confused is the PTR up yet for US or not?

Deleted
    Very nice very nice, let's hope we don't have to wait too long.

Quote Originally Posted by barkong View Post
    Zg and Za were both horrible raid instances
    ZA was awesome. Put down the crack pipe.

Looks like an 1 April joke to me, would be funny if it was, everyone hyped for nothing xD

Personally, I really don't like going trough reused content again. I allready dislike running Deadmines and SFK, they are vanilla dungeons so PLS just keep it them.

Besides, what will happen with the current 10 man lvl 70 Zul'Aman? Its going to be removed or what? I wish Blizzard could just release another part of Zul'Aman...

Besides, what will happen with the current 10 man lvl 70 Zul'Aman? Its going to be removed or what? I wish Blizzard could just release another part of Zul'Aman...
    This is a concern of mine too. I wish they would stop removing instances. Level 80 onyxia raid could just as easily been accessed through a side door, thus leaving levle 60 onyxia intact. TOC 10/25 and TOC 5 man use different extrances for different instances.

This would level level 70 Zul Aman as it is, but still allow the levle 85 5 man version to co-exist.

Quote Originally Posted by Neglesh View Post

Shame on you Blizzard, you gave in eventually.
    Eventually?

Uh they told us they would be doing this before cata launched.

Each new teir will have 5 mans that provide gear roughly equal to the previous tier, to allow you to gear up alts faster and to allow you to start on the new tier without having to farm old content for months on end like we used to do in TBC.

Raid kara/gruul/mags to do (heroics to do) SSC and TK, raid SSC and TK to do Hyjal and BT.

And that was the only way to progress. We didnt even get badges of justice until later on in TBC.
    Last edited by Cernunnos; 2011-02-24 at 10:28 AM.
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.

Nice to see they are focusing on 5 man content atm. Thats something they simply HAVE to get right this time.

i'm glad that the dungeons give worse epics than the raids, otherwise this would just be WotLK all over again.