Poll: Should the Batlegroups Merge

Poll: Merging Battlegroups

What do you think about Blizzard merging the battlegroups into one server? i'm not talking about what they did back in december when they linked all battlegroups. What if say everyone body in the group Ruin were just merged into one server? how do you guys feel about this?

personally i'm on the fence with this. i can see how it would help, but i can also see how it would be a bad thing

Connecting to game server. Position in queue 473625/473625, ETA 6 hours 24 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Mudkiper View Post
    Connecting to game server. Position in queue 473625/473625, ETA 6 hours 24 minutes.
    hi, i appreciate you actually taking the time to think before you posted and i just wanted to make a rebuttal to you incredibly brilliant(possibly the smartest post ever made imo) post

don't you think that would be the first issue they tackle if blizzard were to ever do this? I mean honestly you would increase the amount of people using a server if you don't increase the amount of people who could use it

Quote Originally Posted by Wildstaff View Post
    hi,, i appreciate you actually taking the time to think before you posted and i just wanted to make a rebuttal to you incredibly brilliant(possibly the smartest post ever made imo) post

don't you think that would be the first issue they tackle if blizzard were to ever do this? I mean honestly you would increase the amount of people using a server if you don't increase the amount of people who could use it
    And yet.. servers have had queues for years and they haven't been addressed.

Quote Originally Posted by Mudkiper View Post
    And yet.. servers have had queues for years and they haven't been addressed.
    that is where you are wrong, they did address this after cataclysm went live. they boosted the amount of people allowed on a server by quite a bit. it's not their fault you chose the most popular server in the game. They can't just allow everyone on to a server, they allow however many they can support and then everyone else has to wait.