valistrox

[H] <Eats Crayons> +8 GMT 11/12 Caelestrasz

Who are we?

<Eats Crayons> is a horde guild on Caelestrasz. We are a late night raiding guild, with most of our members living in Australia or Asia in the +8 GMT time zone.

When do we raid?

We currently have 2 x 10 man teams running raids from 10.30pm until 02.30am server time (7:30 – 11:30 +8 GMT), Wednesdays and Thursdays. We are also in the process of building a third team that has provisionally planned to raid Friday nights (exact schedule to be determined by members when the team is set).

Our goals?

Our goals are simple; to complete as much of the raid content per tier as possible including heroic modes, to have as much fun as possible while doing so and to do it in a drama free environment.

The majority of our guild members are mature, working people with real-life commitments that do not allow for a heavy raid schedule. With that in mind, we do not raid every night for hours on end, instead we aim to get as much done as possible in a limited time period. We only raid twice a week for 4 hours at a time BUT we expect our raiders to be ready to maximize that time. We insist that every raider have their character in order, on time, with all appropriate consumables and be ready to pull at the start of raid time.

We do not carry anyone. All raid members are expected to contribute to the success of the team. It is a collaborative effort.

Our progression?

We started a little late in this tier but have managed to notch up 10 kills out of the current bosses available and are currently working on Nefarian and Al’Akir.

Our recruitment needs?

We are currently recruiting both raiders and casual members.

Raiders: These are permanent members of our raiding teams. They are given priority places in one of our progression teams and are expected to have a good understanding of their class, contribute to strategies and be active within the guild community.

Casuals: These are members of the guild who want a more relaxed approach to the game, want to do some raiding, PvP, pursue achievements etc. at their own pace when time permits.

We are always looking for competent players of any class or spec.

At the top of our wish list currently:

1 x Shadow Priest
    1 x Rogue
    1 x Holy Priest
    1 x Holy Pally

If you wish to be considered for a raider or casual position within our guild, or simply want more information, please visit our website at: eatscrayons.guildomatic.com or whisper an officer in game.
    Last edited by valistrox; 2011-03-08 at 06:37 AM.

Yau, Korialstrasz Horde lv85 Prot Paladin
    OS is equally geared Holy spec.

My work schedule won't let me raid that early for another week though. Then my hours change from 4pm-1am EST to 9am-5pm EST and I'll be available. PM me on the forums if you have interest. Raid history and knowledge can be viewed on my previous main, Rulla of Korialstrasz-Horde. Yau is my main post-4.0.1.

Thanks.

valistrox
    still looking for awesome pally/priest healers! =) do drop by our guild site for more info!

valistrox
    sent u a reply but no response.

still looking for awesome healers. and 11/12 now, only left with Nef

valistrox
    looking for casuals or raiders! send me a private message here or drop by our forums for more info!

valistrox
    1/13 heroic now. looking for a dedicated melee class.