Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

Thumbs up Zul'Aman returns, and Amani War Bear with it.

As Zul'Aman returns, you may feel curious whether you can once again get a rare mount. We are pleased to announce the new version of the rare raptor, tiger and bear mounts will be able to be obtained, while the older mounts will still retain their uniqueness. We will disclose more in the future as to how these mounts are obtained.

How fucking awesome is that. I think they really took all the ''qq I'm leaving'' posts to the heart and decided to give us something awesome.
    Am i right?

Oops: Amani War Bear not Armani

Also the new Zul'Gurub mounts:

Armored Razzashi Raptor. (armored, like the bear)

Swift Zulian Panther. (not tiger)
    Last edited by Senox; 2011-02-24 at 11:26 AM.

Deleted
    Meh...and btw,they changed the appereance of the bear so it wont be so "awsome"...-.-

15+ Year Old Account
    Just as the Dark Phoenix mount turned out to be just like Ashes of Al'ar right?

Doubt that the reskin will have the same awesomeness (might be cooler, you never know).

How do you know that exactly? It says "while the older mounts will still retain their uniqueness." Uniqueness does now mean awesomeness, meaning that the new mounts might just aswell be cooler. All we really know right now is that it's different.

Quote Originally Posted by elfox View Post
    How do you know that exactly? It says "while the older mounts will still retain their uniqueness." Uniqueness does now mean awesomeness, meaning that the new mounts might just aswell be cooler. All we really know right now is that it's different.
    Still, that's probably the best mount in game, they can't screw it up so much it wouldn't be awesome anymore

10+ Year Old Account
    I approve.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm just happy my 2 fav raids are coming back (granted as 5 mans but still) :P. I love ZG/ZA... also notice they decided to address the Maelstrom crystal issue. Its not just "to bridge the gap" or whatever they said, its to provide more accessible epics to de lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't care if they bring it back, so long as it looks a bit different. Even if it's only a bit.

Coming from a person that doesn't have the mount on any toon...at all. Some things should stay rare, so if they're gonna reuse it, it needs to look different.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

Armored Razzashi Raptor Summons and dismisses a rideable Armored Razzashi Raptor. 1.5 sec cast

Swift Zulian Panther Summons and dismisses a swift Zulian panther. 1.5 sec cast

Yes plox.
    Bow down before our new furry overlords!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Senox View Post
    Still, that's probably the best mount in game, they can't screw it up so much it wouldn't be awesome anymore
    Ashes of Alar is the most beautiful flying mount in the game, yet the dark phoenix which uses the exact same model looks absolutely horrid.

I have the original bear on my holydin and I have to say that I was somewhat dissapointed when I saw the post, but atleast it's getting a new model so I'm alright!

And if I'm not totally wrong it'll prolly just get new colors so I'm gonna take a guess that it'll look like the bears from trash.

Never liked my bear so hopefully the new one looks better. The front looks nice but damn why do i have to stare at its giant bare ass every time.

tbh i'm damn excited about it, i missed out on the amani war bear in TBC because my guild was very young at the time and a lot of us were just catching up to current content.

i also farmed the crap out of ZG for months/years, saw the tiger drop twice and never won it, but never saw the raptor drop

as i understand it, there's also gonna be some flying mounts coming in, like the amani dragonhawks - those'll be cool

i'm actually pretty freakin stoked

Raptors and tigers and bears... Time to farm again!!
    "It was the product of a mind so twisted, it was actually sprained." -Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by nurabsal View Post
    on an aside, i think Bane Falcon might be my hero
    2-2-2012. We shall always remember the day where Paladins ascended through the Light to become GODS.

Herald of the Titans OnlineSamantha's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Another shot at that beautiful tiger/panther (although changed)? Yes please, best birthday present ever (yes, it is my birthday today)! ¨

Edit: Wauw, now you can't even have a birthday without being made fun of?
    Last edited by OnlineSamantha; 2011-02-24 at 01:57 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpresident View Post
    My words exactly. Manufacturing in the US is considerably more expensive than elsewhere, and part of that are savage regulations such as environment protection or minimum wages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    Saying that Wilson is a racist murderer is the same level of conspiracy as saying Sandy Hook didn't happen and the parents are in on it.
    I don't post that often, and when I do it's often in bursts. I always lurk though.

Quote Originally Posted by Vomlix View Post
    Another shot at that beautiful tiger/panther (although changed)? Yes please, best birthday present ever (yes, it is my birthday today)!
    happy bday faget. (i mean it, i just suck at being nice)
    Last edited by Senox; 2011-02-24 at 11:37 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    A chance at the bear will be cool too, since I lost the dam roll on that thing so many times :P. I never was that huge of fan of the model though, just wanted it for status symbol... so if new one looks diff I wont mind at all :P.

Deleted
    won't be unique anymore, that kinda sux tho

I might renew my acount just to get that bear mount :P

Figured after Naxx and Onixia thy had learned their lesson and would stop doing this rediculous shit. Yawn
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ricky/advanced
    Oh noes, I have to actually put a moderate amount of work/effort into raiding? To MMO so i can shed my tears!