Deleted

Need some help on a macro

Hi guys

Im not very good at making macros, was hoping you guys can help me.

Think of the Valiona and Theralion fight in BoT, the pull will be on Valiona

If I set Theralion on focus I wanted a macro that can cast LB on theralion while she is in the air, my LB is bound to my Insert button.

So maybe Shift Insert on Focus Target and Insert for LB on normal target.

BUT .. when Theralion is down, can the macro set focus on Valiona if I press Shift Insert on her before she flies away.

This way I can try and keep LB on both targets to maximise dps.

Thanks

I can probably think of something.

You said Shift Insert casts LB on your focus but you also want to use it to switch your focus before the dragon flies away. It can't do both so I'll pick one...

Anyway, I'm a little tired right now. This will work in a way that hopefully makes sense.

#showtooltip
    /cast [@mouseover,harm,nodead,nomod][nomod]Living Bomb
    /stopmacro [nomod:shift]
    /tar focus
    /targetlasttarget
    /focus
    /targetlasttarget
    Now, you need to watch both dragons and if you want to Living Bomb the focused dragon in the air, put your mouse on the focus frame and hit the macro. If you hit the macro normally it will LB your target like normal.

If you hit the macro with shift it should swap your target and your focus around for the part where the dragons switch places.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Deleted
    thx for this, is there no way to achieve this without using a mouseover ?

Not really without using another modifier. If you'd rather use another keybind and hold down alt to cast on your focus and shift to switch focuses. Personally I think it's a little more complicated.

#showtooltip
    /cast [@focus,harm,nodead,mod:alt][nomod]Living Bomb
    /stopmacro [mod:alt][nomod]
    /tar focus
    /targetlasttarget
    /focus
    /targetlasttarget

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator