Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    The old model is still alot better than the new one and made more sense.
    He looked like that because he absorbed the power of thunderean (wind elemental lord) which made him look like the fire tornado thing he used to be. this new one is kinda silly, probaly just changed to make him moving in his encounter. fun.

15+ Year Old Account
    OMG is all I got to say. What have they done? All you who are saying he looks okay never experienced him back when he was THE boss of the game. He was so epic. Good grief, they ruined him.
    my SWTOR referal link:
    http://www.swtor.com/r/CVCyHD

Deleted
    I can only say this...

Somebody had to say it!

Deleted
    Imagine that he's having several phases like one where hes without legs and one where hes actually being tanked on ground? :-)

-93sika

EDIT:

- I never liked the old one where hes sitting around like Kil'jaeden in a hot bath of lava :-)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AFK-Champion View Post
    My thoughts:
    <johnny bravo picture>
    I laughed. It does kinda look like that doesn't it?
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

Deleted
    Id rather have him hover with a tornado like lowerhalf than run around with his skinny wee legs

Deleted
    Haven´t you thought about the fact that we will fight Raggi in his own Realm the Firelands this time? Last time in MC he was outside the Firelands so this is probably his true form and the one we know from MC is just his form in Azeroth when he was summoned there by DW and the Dark Irons.

I like his new form i mean it looks new and a bit strange when you look at it the first time, but tbh if Blizz would have reused his 6 years old model then ofc every one here would have whined bout that fact "Blizz reuses Raggi they are lazy as usual" xD

Yes, scarily enough, he does look like Johnny Bravo.

Just awful.

I say this not because I am overly attached to the old model, but because this current one doesn't look good at all. It looks like he has wavy hair or feathers (though I suppose it could and should be fixed with spell detail...as much as possible, because it looks horrendous), and exceedingly few fire elementals have legs. Speaking of, he seems to have "Night Elf Retarded Legs" syndrome.
    Imagine whatever I say as being said with Morgan Freeman's voice. It will make you rage less.

Deleted
    I dont think this model will go live

it's just too lame for a final encounter

Quote Originally Posted by krethos View Post
    its only because his swirly legs were when he was never "fully" summoned into this realm. so now he is finally taking his first step into Azeroth.
    or else he'd be stuck just sitting in random lava pools around the place.
    I was under the impression we were heading into his realm, the Firelands, and away from Azeroth. When we previously fought Rag, it was only his physical manifestation in our realm and could never truly kill him until we defeated him in his realm.

Quote Originally Posted by Lawlwut View Post
    Speaking of, he seems to have "Night Elf Retarded Legs" syndrome.
    That's because he's using the male night elf skeleton. I don't even have to see him animated to confirm that. Just atrocious.

15+ Year Old Account
    Why does he have legs?

DEAR GOD, WHY???

hmmm i think the only thing that wrecks it is his small feet

if he had giant lava drenched iron boots akin to

Would look much better.

OH AND A LAVA CAPE!
    Bow down before our new furry overlords!

Yeah... I'm not usually the type of player to jump on the "this is/looks stupid as shit blizz train", but well, it is horrible.

If they kept his old model and added the charred plating armor, that would look okay, but not the body.
    Quote Originally Posted by Margrim
    "Heroism sounds like an old lady picking flowers
    Bloodlust sounds like Freddy Krueger dualwielding Gnomes."
    Quote Originally Posted by Demichelis View Post
    Phantasmagorical novelization, oh great one. Art thou enraged?

Legs need to be a little bigger, that's it for me

Quote Originally Posted by Pjoll View Post
    I was under the impression we were heading into his realm, the Firelands, and away from Azeroth. When we previously fought Rag, it was only his physical manifestation in our realm and could never truly kill him until we defeated him in his realm.
    this is probably true, though i still figure he has legs now due to not only being able to appear in lava pools :P
    Bow down before our new furry overlords!

Deleted
    He's a fire lord on steroids who is gonna wreck your shit in so many ways you won't even recognize what up and down is when he's done with you. To make thing worse, he's gonna stand on you with his sissy legs when he's done.

My fetish.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    its possible that he's just like that to travel around in, gotta be a pain in the ass to move around in that huge elemental form. least i hope it is....

His legs need to be a bit longer.

He only looks goofy because his shoulders are XBOXHEUG.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawon View Post
    He looks completely retarded and I'm sooooo sad that they ruined the no1 boss in the game. I was so insanely amazed when I saw him popping out of the lava 6 years ago... the epicness of him couldnt be described in words!

And now..... he looks like a retard with midget-legs and a piece of cloth covering his firedick while he probably got a big bubblebutt or something as well...

WTF, he should be waist-deep in lava and raining fire and HELL upon us!!!.. Not prancing around like a little pony with his puty worthless FEET!

so so sad....
    omg i lol'ed at this